Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Project 365 - A Picture a Day for 365 Days. One Year, One Journey, One Goal to Learn, and Expand my Photography Skills and Knowledge. With my 365 Photography Group along for the ride :)

 Starting off my Project 365

September 1st 2011 Beginning Day - Also Baby Meadow's 1st Birthday

Of the 946 pictures I took of Meadow on her 1st Birthday from before she woke up at 8:20 am until she went to bed finally around 1am (she was wired that night :) I was trying out new settings on my Computer and playing with light and composition these were the 77 that I liked the best and edited so I could share them as my first 365 post.  It took me 3 weeks to finish editing them so my first Project 365 post is a bit later but finally all done now I can add all of the other pictures I have taken each day after September 1st my,

Project 365 - a Journey into my life and my Photography one day at a time for 365 days! 

  As I attempt to Learn and Expand my Photography Skills and Knowledge of my Camera, Photography, and Photoshop Editing and Post Processing.

Baby Meadow on her 1st Birthday 8:20am Sound Asleep


 My Sweet Meadow wide awake at 9:15am


 Adorable Smiles coming - ALERT :)


 Hey Mommy - look at this I just learned if I roll on my stomach and push up on all 4's I can get to where I am sitting in my crib and then guess what I don't have to go to sleep when you lay me down I can play all I want now - Isn't that GREAT Mommy??? :)
 See watch me do it.


 Ha I am sitting up now - did you see how I did that???  Cool hungh??
 O.K. now that I am done nursing for the morning I am ready for my favorite food Grahm Cracker's!!!

 Ooooooo I LOVE these things!

 Yummmmm The first Bite is always the Best :)

 Ooooo these things are seriously the BEST!!!

 How much can I get in my mouth all at one time??
 Time to make some really cute cheezy faces for the Camera!
 The one below says I am a total Flirt, and I KNOW I am cute :)

 Alright I think I am done with this part of my day now!!!  I WANT OUT!!!
 Does this look below show you how pathetic and desperate I am to be done??
 O.K. this is better now lets try out this new found skill of crawling for awhile gotta check out the hall way and the living room to see if I can find any Kitty's......  I LOVE the Kitty's!!!
 Ooooo what is that shiny thing up there that Tucker is playing with??
 I love to watch my Brother play.  I adore him....... But he is 4 yrs old and not so sure about me yet???  I hope I get big enough to play with him soon.  I have been playing with my Big Sissy's and Grace for months and months already they include me in everything!!!  They are so much fun! :)
 O.K. I have been good to long time to go find something to get into.  Here is my Onery Look can you tell???
 And here is more of my Bestest Onery Look!!!
 I found some Laundry Mom was sorting and folding.  She is in the hallway sorting more laundry so lets crawl in this pile of sheets and see how much fun I can have......  Wanna play with me??
 Oooooo this is so much fun and so soft and fluffy!
 Well that was fun but off to find the next fun thing to get into.  Hey I am 1 now that is what I do best!!!  Get into things :)
 Mommy decided I needed to get dressed up for a 1 year old Photo Session.  Have I told you how much I love my Tutu/ Pettiskirt outfits??  I have 4 Different ones now and they are so so so cute and frilly I love to play with the skirts! :)
 Wait there are those fun things on the end of my legs again :)

 Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I have had enough of this picture taking now!!!
 Maybe if I put the Skirt over my face she will put that Black thing that flashes and clicks away for a while!!!
 Oooooo Shiny!!
 I wonder if I look really cute if she will feed me again.  I LOVE to eat!!!
 Oooo there is a Kitty that just jumped on the arm of this chair I NEED him NOW!!!

 It's Gracie my bestest friend from next door I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Grace she makes me smile and shreak with joy when I see her!!!
 Oooooo I have my Gracie I just think she is the BEST look Mommy I have my Gracie!!!
 I think my wrinkled nose look is good on me don't you???  Extra Cute aren't I??
 Oooo there is Piper and Willow.  I love them too they are pretty fun and when they play with Grace they always take me wherever they go and include me in all the pretend play I get to be the puppy in Veterinarian Game, I get to be the Baby in our House Game.  I get to be the littlest Student in the School Game.  I have all the BEST Parts!!!
 Meadow, Piper, and Willow.  Piper and Willow have been BEST Friends since they were 3 years old I LOVE them both!!!
 And here is my other Sister Willow.  She and I have a really special relationship we have since the day I came home from the Hospital I LOVE her!!!
 MY WILLOW!!!!  My WILLOW!!!!  My Willow!!!!!  I love her!!!
 Ooooohhh Sissy how I adore you, give me a Hug and Niddle Nose :)
 Everyone is in Bed but me and my Mommy - My Favorite time of Day!!!
 Hmmm what is this wet stuff in here??
 It does some fun stuff when I stick my hands in it then clap them together!!!
 Lookie here Mommy wanna play with me??
 Ooooohhh what is this slick colorful thing on here?
 I bet I could have fun with this!
 I wonder what is behind it?  Can I pull it off this big box so I can play with it?
 So what is a Job Chart Mommy do I have any of those??
 This is really interesting!
 So Mommy put me in my Car Seat because today was my first Birthday and I actually am wearing the sleeper I came home from the hospital in.  It is a 0-3month sleeper and I still fit in it...... not for long though.   So a Picture of me in my Car seat on my 1st Birthday and when I came home from the Hospital too! :)
 Meadow on September 4th the day she came home from the Hospital.
 Baby Meadow in the same 0-3month sleeper she wore on her 1st Birthday in her Car Seat ready to come home for the first time.



I'm gettin tired can you tell by my face??
 So how do I get outta this thing??
 Still in the Car Seat!
 Finally the last pics of my Big Day...
 O.K. it's been fun, but I am tired now, can I go to bed Mommy??
 Look at these fun things on the end of my arms I really like them!
 Hmmm can I crawl off this couch and head to my crib??
 Well it's worth a try anyway!
 Aaahhh my CRIB, and my Blankets....... LOVE
 Nighty Night Mommy I love you too! :)....... so so so tired!
 The END :)

No comments: