Thursday, March 3, 2011

In Honor of Mom and Piper and Willow, here is a Turtle Card just for you 3!!!!



Good Bye Mom, and a Turtle for You!!!!

We had my Mom and her Husband David here this last Saturday through Tuesday morning.  They were here to help us Celebrate Piper's 9th Birthday and her Baptism at Church and Meadow's Baby Dedication.  We got to spend time with so many great friends an family and I had a blast enjoying my oldest and youngest daughters BIG DAY!!!!   It was a very fast visit and over really to quick but the kids loved having them here!!!

My Mom collects Turtles and my 2 oldest Daughters have decided they love Turtles too so they like to get things that are turtles or have a turtle theme.  In honor of the 3 of them I decided to make a Turtle Card for my Mom.  I only have one realistic turtel image in all of my stamps and digi stamps and it is from one of my favorite Digi companies The Character Cafe!!!   Loved my time on their DT for 9 months last year!!!

Here is my Card.  Simple but fun and did not take to long the longest being coloring the Turtle.

 I used NeeNah white CS to print my image on.  SU! Card Stocks KiWi Kiss, and Kraft. SU rhinestone brads in Square Ice colors.  I also added some free green twill ribbon from SU's Sale-a-Bration a few years ago.

I colored up Seymore Turtle using these Copics:

B21, E30, E31, G20, G21, G24, G95, C1, C2,C3, B24


I actually glued real colored Sand on SU! Craft Card Stock to get the sand effect above.

Well today I am taking Piper's Birthday Treats up to her class for her Birthday at School so I better go start getting ready!!!  Hope you have a Very Very Stampendous Thursday Everyone!!

Heather

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love it and now I want to go to the boat club!!!

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! :)