Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally Baptism and Baby Dedication Pictures as Promised and a little Stamping too!

Piper's Baptism and Meadow's Baby Dedication on
Piper's 9th Birthday

Hi Stampers, Family, and Friends,

I had promised I was going to upload these pictures last week and had half of them up and ready to post on Thursday, then Poor Miss Meadow got an Ear Infection and has been pretty fussy and needed her Mommy even extra this week so I never got the chance to edit and upload the rest of the post until today.

We had a great week and made it through all of the Busy days in pretty good shape and everything got done just like it was supposed to!!

On February 27th it was Piper's 9th Birthday and she also got to Celebrate with her Baptism at Church after making the decision to accept Jesus into her heart as her Lord and Savior last July.

It was also Meadow's Baby Dedication at Church that day.  It was a very very special day for our Family and a day I will never forget!!!

A Baby Dedication is just basically us as Parents saying we plan to raise Baby Meadow in Church as a Child of God, and at the same time it is the Church saying that they will Love and Support Baby Meadow as she grows up!

In this first picture Pastor Doug our Head Pastor had invited Piper up to help with Communion / The Lords Supper depending on what your church calls it.  This was a very Unique and Fun experience for Piper to get to do!!!
Piper and Pastor Doug above.
Piper wanted Pastor Mark our Pastor of Families with Children Pastor and Basically the Pastor to the little kids Birth to 6th Grade to be the one to Baptize her.  She is on the Stage with Pastor Mark here while he announces to the congregation her desire to be baptized and asked her a few questions about her faith ect..
Pastor Mark Announcing Piper to the Congregation.
Our Family up in front of the stage.  Marvin is walking up to the Pulpit to read Piper's Testimony she wrote for the Congregation.  She wanted me to read it but I said I would be Crying way to hard to read it if I had to go up there to read her Testimony so Daddy did it instead.

Off to the left you see Marvin's Parents and one of my nephew's and my only niece Abigail and Nathan.  Tucker is sitting on the pew with the suit on, Willow is in the Lavender Dress on my Left, I am holding Baby Meadow, My Mom and her Husband David are on my right.
Us turned around to Liston to Marvin read Piper's Testimony.

Here is the Testimony Piper wrote and Marvin read to the congregation shown in the picture above.

Salvation Experience(story):

I have been coming to First Church of the Nazarene since I was 6 weeks old. The last year I kept hearing Pastor Mark talk about inviting Jesus into our hearts to live forever and about excepting him as our Savior so we can have everlasting life and live in Heaven with God and Jesus forever, after we die.

I knew I wanted God in my heart so one Sunday night I sat down with my Mommy and Daddy and they read Bible verses to me and we talked a lot about how you change your heart and the way you live your life when you except Jesus and are saved. I wanted God in my heart and so I accepted Jesus into my heart that night and I was saved, so now I get to choose to be Baptized to publically show my decision to accept Jessus in my Heart!!!!!

I love Jesus and God. I love to write songs about them and sing about how much I love Jesus and how wonderful God's Love for us is and how wonderful church is. I love to come to 1st Church every Sunday. I love the Sunday School teachers and Pastor Mark, and all the kids.

I love Jesus and I love having him in my heart!!!

Pastor Mark talking to Piper and the Congregation about Baptism and what it means after Marvin read her Testimony
Pastor Mark presenting Piper with her Certificate of Baptism before the actual Baptism at the end of the Service.
Meadow's Picture is on the Big Screen above us in the background the girls are looking up to see her picture.

Behind the screen with the Picture is where our Balcony Baptismal is.  When they Baptized Piper they rolled the screen up so everyone could see it.
Getting Ready to Start the Baby Dedication.
Pastor Mark is reading the Life Verse we have picked out for Meadow and the Parents Message to Baby Meadow we wrote for her:

Meadow's Life Verse picked by Mommy and Daddy:

Life Verse:


For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I wa...s being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139: 13-16

Parents Message to Baby:

Meadow the Bible says:

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate. Psalm 127: 3-5

You, and your siblings are the Greatest Gifts God ever could have given us!!! You ARE our Joy, You ARE our Pride, You ARE our life!!! Meadow you are so perfect in every way! God knew you were meant for us before he even placed you in your Mommy's womb.

When we found out we were pregnant with you we just knew that you were that little brother for Tucker, you were going to fulfill your Mommy's lifetime desire to have 4 children 2 Girls, and 2 boys.

Little did we know GOD knew better than we did, what was going to be the perfect completion of our little family. It was not a baby brother for Tucker but a Beautiful, Perfect, Happy and Healthy little baby sister!!!!
Each and every day we have with you here on Earth brings more love from our hearts for you! We think there is no way we could love you anymore and then the next day our hearts open more and we love you more than we did the day before who could even know that is possible to love you more every day but we do through God's gift of you to us!!!

Meadow our Greatest Wish for you: Is that you grow up as a child of God. Love Much, Live Happy, and Enjoy and Embrace Life and all the many Blessings God has given you.
Remember every day to take stock of all the many, many blessings you have in your life and remember that God has given them to you, through him there is NO reason to despair for he will shelter your worries, and shield your fears, and he will lead you safely through your trials to the other side just follow him and let him guide your steps in life. Allow him to show you Happiness and live your life with Happiness for through him there is no other way to be God is Good!!!

Meadow, Fear your God and Love him deeply! Be kind to others, Give Freely and Openly of yourself and be there for others. Step up to help when God shows you what is needed for those in your life and keep your heart pure and open to follow Gods will for your life!!

We love you dearest Meadow more than we ever knew we could you are our Joy Sweet Little Baby Girl, You are our Greatest Gift!

You complete us Baby Meadow, and we welcome you our Gift from God into our open arms to Mommy and Daddy, and Piper, Willow, and Tucker - We love you Meadow!!
Pastor Doug talking to the Congregation about the importance of supporting, loving, and helping children to grow up loving Jesus and finally accepting him as their Lord and Savior
Pastor Doug Takes Meadow to Dedicate her to the Church.
Grandma Marianne and Poppy Jim with Tucker.
Pastor Doug taking Meadow around the whole church to show her off!!! 
 Is she not the cutest baby??  LOL

Our Family minus Tucker and plus Niece Abigail
Piper walking up the stairs to the Baptismal.
Pastor Mark going over the Baptism order with Piper.
Practicing with Piper before the real thing.
Practicing
Piper and Pastor Mark talking
Waiting for the time to get in the water.
It is almost time Mommy!!!!
Piper getting in the Baptismal
Pastor Mark helping Piper in.

Standing in front of the church just before Baptism
Going Doooowwwwnnn
Washed in the Blood of Christ Jesus her Lord.
And coming back up.
Getting out.
I am ready to get out of these wet clothes and getting ready to go Celebrate with Family and Friends!!!
Piper took her Cousins and Best Friend Grace up to see the Baptismal.
Tucker far left, Piper, Willow, Grace Piper's Best Friend, the kids friend Easton my Friend Emily's little boy, My nephew Nathan, and my niece Abigail.  My nephews Ben and Erik were behind me.

This is my first of the pictures we have some great pictures of Meadow and Piper at the Family and Friends Celebration and Lunch after the Service I will share them in a 2nd post this week.

Here is a Card I made last week for a Birthday Party.  I was inspired by a card I made a couple of years ago using this sweet Fairy Image from The Character Cafe.

The Sky is sponged using SU inks and the fairies are all colored with Copic Markers,  The pink in the background is SU Pixie Pink, and I used the Spell Binder Nesties Die Labels 4 to cut out the bigger Fairy and pop it up off the scene.

Fairy Colored using YG00, YG03, YGo0, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV09, Y00, Y02, Y04, Y21, Y24, Skin: E00, R00, E93, RV21

Well that is it for me today I will be back later this week with the rest of the fun pictures so you can see better pictures of Meadow Gorgeous Pink Cinderella Dress I just adore that dress!!!

Have a Stampendous Monday Everyone!!!

Heather

No comments: