Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Blessed but Busy Week in Schlatter Land This Week!

Hello Friends, Family, and Stampers!!!,
This week in Schlatter Land is a Busy week!! 
We had / have a 6 month Well Baby Check up and Shots which was yesterday afternoon, a much needed after a year and a half of not being able to go due to the time of the meetings / our life schedules - PTO meeting at the girls school, a very anticipated long overdue Play Date for Willow and Tucker, and Hair Appointments for Tucker and myself.  Those are all between 11:30a and 1:30pm Monday - Thursday.  Then tonight I have a Social Sorority Rush Party for fun I am attending - This Mommy needs to get out of the house once in awhile and hang out with adults my own age :-)  LOL!!!  Wednesday night is church activities for the kids, Thursday night we might be having one of Marvin's Co-Workers over for dinner before he moves to Ill. and Friday night we are getting together for a couple of hours with just the adults in our Sunday School Class.

That is all in addition to the normal every day happenings at our house.  School, Naps, Lunch, Nursing the Baby, and all the other jobs of the home!!!

I am going to share a few pictures of Meadow with you today later this week I am going to share the pictures of her in her gorgeous Cinderella Dress at her Baby Dedication and Piper's Baptism that we did on February 27th a week and a half ago.  I love love love her dress and I know you will too!!!  :-)

Here is my sweetie learning to sit up by herself the last week and a half.  She is still wobbly but OH SO CUTE!!!

Meadow the day she turned 6 months old
Meadow's 6 month Well Baby Check up and 6 month Shots was yesterday.  She did great with her shots and seems to be her same old Smiley Happy Baby self.

She weighed and Measured in at:
15 lbs even.  which is the 20th Percentile%
25 inches even which makes her our short cutie pie at 5th Percentile %
All our other babies were always 75% to 90% on height percentile so she is our "LITTLE Chunk"

and  her Head Circumfrence was also 10% Percentile can't remember tha measurement and too lazy to go out to my car in the garage to grab the paper out of my car LOL!!
The funny thing is although she is only 5th percentile on height and 20th percentile on weight her
Weight per Height Ratio is 75th to 90th Percentile% LOL!!!!

Now here is my Card for today.  I love these colors together and if you know me you know I HATE (yes Hate is a strong word, but it fits for me) the color Brown.  I always have so for me to use it is rare but I do like the way it looks on this card!!!
Prism Cardstock for the Guava color, SU! Card stock in Kraft, and Chocolate Chip, NeeNah White Cardstock for stamping and coloring on , and Beloved Paper.
Image colored in these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21, RV00
Hair: E30, E31, E35, E37, E29
Dress Hair Ribbon and Cake: R20, R32, R43
Several places around the card I used my Chocolate Cherry Dew Drops to raise the paisleys up by outlining the paisley print with the Dew Drops.
One last look for the Dimension!!!
Hope you are having a Stampendous Tuesday Everyone!!!!!

Heather

2 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

EXCUUUUUSE ME?!?! How is it that this LITTLE BABY is sitting up on her own?!?!?! OMGOSH-she is adorable! Super sweet card too-I love that paper! Definitely one of my fave MME lines :) Sorry I didn't call back last night-fell asleep WAY early! TTYS!

Emily said...

SOooooooooo cute both the card and the little chunk!!! I love brown and the image looks great w/ this pattern!!!!