Friday, February 25, 2011

It is a Claudia and Company Blog Hop with lots of Crafty Stampy Inspiration!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Today is a very special Blog Hop with Past and Present Claudia and Company DT members and Customers too!!!  I am so excited to get to hop along with some of my old DT friends and Stamping Buddies, and friends as well!!!

I am also glad to get to stamp again and color Oh how I have missed my Copic Markers!!!  This weekend is going to be a busy weekend.  We are Celebrating our oldest Daughters 9th Birthday and we are having Piper's Baptism and Baby Meadow's Baby Dedication at church on Sunday.  We will have lots of family in town and all the Grandparents so the kids are really really excited!!!!  Yea!!!!  It is going to be a really really special Day on Sunday!!!  :-)


Now I bet you are thinking enough talking show us your creations well here you go!!!
For a Full list of the Hoppers and the order of the hop you can head out to the Claudia and Company Blog or here you go just in case.

Hello and Welcome to Claudia and Company's first ever Customer Blog Hop!

We're so excited to have you join us and can't wait for you to get "Hopping" and see all of the wonderful creations our talented group has in store for you!
Today we are celebrating YOU; our dear friends and customers. And in proper celebration, we will be offering up a chance to win prizes for those that complete the entire hop; leaving a comment on every post! What's up for grabs? 2 randomly chosen comments will win 2 Claudia and Company rubber stamps of their choice!
You'll have until Monday, February 28, 12pm EST to comment (participants eligible to win also). Comment Winners and Participant Winners will be announced on March 1, during our Release Day Showcase (yes, our March Release is right around the corner!!).
LORI

  I am sharing two cards with you today they both use Claudia and Company Stamps designed by Lori Boyd from the Puddle Jumper Line. 

For the Boy Card I got out my Lucas Puddle Jumper Stamp and some more of the American Crafts Everyday Collection Papers and some Dew Drops and my lg Oval and Sm. Oval Nesties as well.
Lucas is colored up in these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV02
Hair: E30 E33, E57
Outfit: G20, G21, G24, B91, B93, B95
Chick: E06, E08, E38

Here is the Recipe of where you can find most of the supplies I used over at the Claudia and Company  store!!!

Recipe:
This next Card uses Daisy Puddle Jumper (available at the Claudia and Company store). 
For this creation above I used the Puddle Jumpers Daisy . I created the Basic Layout I wanted to use on both cards and I used the Designer Paper Line American Crafts Everyday Collection, that is available at DCRU (link below)!!! I also used some of that lucious May Arts Satin ribbon by the yard and some Dew Drops from the Cherry Chocolate set.

Daisy is colored up in these copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV02
Hair: E30, E33, E57
Outfit: RV22, RV32, RV34, G20, G21, G24, B91, B95, B97, Y06, Y08, Y38
Kitty: C1, C3, RV02
The last two pictures show you my creations side views so you can see all of the dimension.  All parts of the cards popped up using Glue Dots and excess foam and rubber from my stamps.


Well I hope you enjoyed my creations and I hope you hop along with us. Don't forget to earn the prizes you have to leave comments on all the participants blogs along the hop!!!! 

Have an Amazing Stampendous Friday everyone!!! :-)
Heather

28 comments:

LORi said...

Super CUTE stuff Heather!! Hugs -LORi

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such sweet cards! Too cute!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

TOTALLY adorable creations and I really like that DP! love the cinched ribbon on the 2nd card too Doesn't it feel good to hop again? When we have time, right? Glad to be part of today- it's super fun! Hugs to you sweet girl-awesome creations!

April said...

What fun cards! The ribbon affect is beautiful! And how many little boys have chicks following them at that age? Hehehehe

kadie said...

Heather! Hello, my sweet friend!! I hope you and the fam are on the mend and feeling much better!

I wanted to thank you so much for being a part of this hop!! Your creations always "dazzle" me and these two cutie PJ cards are no exception!! I love the bright, fun papers and layouts!! Beautiful!! Big hugs to you, Girlie!

Mary J said...

Really cute cards!!

Debc06 said...

Love these 2 cards fabulous colors and layering. TFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

Great cards, Heather!

Hugs,
Lorie

Jennifer Shults said...

I hope you guys are all feeling better!! We've had the 'crud' running around our house as well. :(

I love your cards, the paper really pops and you did a gorgeous job pairing them together!

Brooke said...

Ahh! these two make me want to scream- so cute!! I have twins, a boy and a girl, and these cards would be so cute hung on their wall!!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhh so very cute! What a cache of gorgeous paper yumminess! LOVE that ribbon! Your children are just beautiful - congratulations on Meadow! I visited your blog in the past when you had just the 3 :) Blessings!

Carol W said...

Wow, these are both great cards. Love the colors. I really like how you did the ribbon on the little girl card....great job. Very, very cute children....

Lori said...

Great cards! How you find time is amazing! Beautiful babies. Enjoy your Sunday!

faithnme said...

Hi Heather.. First of all "Beautiful" family :0)... I love your paper that you used on both cards.. love your coloring

Kimmarie Baker said...

OMGOSH! Your cards are full of fun! I love the bright colors of SC and how you displayed the fun loving images.

Terry said...

Cute cards! Love the bright colors!!

Susan said...

AW! Two super cute creations! I love the bright, sunny colors - perfect to brighten a winter's day! And that pleated ribbon detail is beautiful!

Pat said...

Happy, cheerful cards!

~Paola~ said...

woww...my eyes feasted on your two gorgeous cards and your four absolutly dazzling kiddos!
I absolutly love your blog and your cards adorable creations,the fun colors d/paper background on Lucas and that awesome ribbon treatmente on Daisy...
and of course...my congratulations to you for the gorgeous Family U have! :o)

Ronnie said...

Oh my gosh your cards are just so stinkin' cute! TYFS!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Wow Heather! It looks like being home alone with the kids and being sick didn't damper your creative mojo at all. These are both really awesome!

Hugs and smiles!

Regina said...

what lovely cards!
The colors are so vibrant and I love all the wonderful details you've included!

sending big hugs
Regina

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Hi Heather!! Your cards are super duper adorable!! Love the fun spring colors.

AJoy said...

Sweet cards. Like geometric pattern matching.


April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

titancia said...

They're adorable! I love the ribbon detail on the girl's card!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What wonderful cards, Heather!
Love the ribbon treatment on your Daisy card!! Both Daisy and Lucas are so beautifully colored!!!

Lillian Child said...

Fabulous coloring!

Jenna said...

Your cards are so sweet and unique!
Sounds like a busy and fun weekend for you and your family. We're having one too--it's my husband's birthday, his brother is home on spring break from college, and we're trying to meet up with 2 different friends for lunch and dinner on Saturday. Oh, and I'm going to a baby shower Sunday. Should keep us hopping! (in the good way =)

jennaseverythingblog.wordpress.com