Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year, a New Baby, a New Focus............ - Lots of Pictures of our Family in November and December too!!! :-)


Happy Happy New Year All,

So I have not posted for a few weeks which was actually an accident because I wrote up two posts to post my last Design Team post for The Greeting Farm - Critter Crew and another fun Guest Design Team assignment for Claudia and Company formerly known as Die Cuts R Us.  I just assumed they posted as they were scheduled to but I came to my blog today for the first time in a few weeks and see they are still sitting in my post lists as scheduled for 12/24/10 and 12/31/10  wonder if my blog realizes those dates have come and gone???  LOL!!!

Anyway with a New Baby who actually just turned 4 months old I find myself having less and less time to do things for fun or for "Me" like stamping and especially since Baby Meadow is our last little one I don't want to steal time away from spending precious moments with her!!!  I also find myself less able to stay up past mid-night and still be an active Mommy to 4 the next day so less things are getting done in my hours after the kids go to bed at night.

My last current Design Team assignments were over on New Years Eve so I have decided not to pursue any new Design Team Assignments for a while at least.  Instead I am going to take my blog back to what it was in the beginning it was a FUN blog where I shared my creative projects along with fun stories about the kids and lots and lots of pictures!!!!

So now I am getting back to the basics I am going to stamp for fun and do fun challenges and contests when I have time and not stress about getting assignments and blog posts done on time!!!  I am going to post more stories about the kido's and share more of what we have going on around this happening house with 4 kids, 2 Dogs, 3 Cats, 3 Fish, and 1 Bunny Rabbit.

So Here are some fun pictures of the kids in November and December since I have not uploaded pictures in a while!!!  :-)

Tucker who at first pretended that he did not have a Baby sister now loves Baby Meadow very much and so here are some of the first pictures of him with his Baby sister he is a proud big brother now!!!  These were in early November.
Meadow's first time in her Bumbo Chair.  She loves to sit up and be part of the family.  She was so little here her feet barely came out of the holes it was funny!!!  They come out a bit more now.
Meadow 2 Months.
Daddy reading to all 4 kids.
Piper's Christmas Program at School was a 50's Themed Musical it was so much fun seeing all the kids dressed up in 50's Gear!!!
We ordered most of Piper's 50's Themed Poodle outfit on the Internet at Annie's Poodle Skirts.com
Meadow's 2 month Pictures Bow's and Bonnets!!!
Meadow in a Bonnet that matches the pretty pink dress.

Meadow starting to smile!!
An interesting look???
Full Dress and Bonnet.
Willow's Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast at school.
Each kid brought something for the Big Feast!!
Willow getting ready to go get food to eat.
Willow with her Pilgrim and Indian Classmates.
Tucker with some Crazy gloves my mom made him.  They have Pom Pom's on the fingers.
My Grandpa Buster, My Brother Samuel, and Piper, Tucker, Baby Meadow, and Willow.  We were in Pueblo Co. for Thanksgiving weekend.
Poppy Buster and Meadow.
Here are Piper, Willow, Tucker, and Meadow with My Mom and Her Husband Poppy David.  Thanksgiving weekend 2010
Tucker at my Good Friend Lynn's house when we did Christmas with them on Thanksgiving Weekend.
Tucker and Brooke Lynn's little 3 year old.  They are 2 months apart in age.
Piper talking to Santa in Down Town Hutchinson on one of the Down Town Christmas Weekend days they had the three weekends before Christmas.  You could see Santa and you could do Christmas Crafts, and you could build a Ginger Bread House and lots of fun stuff!!!
Tucker and Santa
Baby Meadow and Santa
Willow and Santa
All 4 kids with Santa lots of excitement and smiles!!
Kids with Santa 2010
The Family all Dressed up in our Christmas Best.  This was the Sunday our Family got to light the Advent Candle at Church that morning.

Well I guess that is a lot of pictures for now.  I will add some more later this week of Christmas and New Years and even some back in October at the Pumpkin Patch!!!

Hope you are having a GREAT Day!!!!

Happy Stampendous Wednesday my Family, Friends, and Stamping Buddies!!!

Heather

4 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

What wonderful pics and adorable kiddos! Glad you are able to find that 'me' time again here and there soon and what better way to do it than to stamp for fun! Sounds like a plan to me! xoxo

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable pics Heather!! Thank you so much for sharing them. Sounds like a fab plan to me too!!
Hugs~Sheri

Aussie Loz said...

what a good lookin' bunch you are! Love the photo with all four kids with Santa, they're so cute Heather!! All the best in 2011 ♥

Hip Hop 50s Shop said...

Your kids are so cute! I found a really good site if anyone is looking to get poodle skirts or costumes that look like they are from the 50's. Thanks for the blog!