Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A couple of Cards for a Couple of Special Kids. Two of my Nephew's and Piper's 3rd Sister "AKA Neighbor and best friend Gracie". Birthday's Galore!!

January 23rd  = Birthday's x 4
at our house

Hello and Happy Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

January 23rd Celebrates 4 Birthday's in our Family and "Almost Family"

First January 23rd is my Sister in Law - Melanie's Birthday
Second January 23rd is my daughter Piper's Best Friend and our "almost daughter" LOL Grace
who lives next door and is 1 month older than Piper.
Third January 23rd is my first Nephew Ben's Birthday
Fourth January 23rd is my 4th Nephew Jonathan's Birthday (who is also Melanie's Son)

Now I have been making cards and projects for my Blog for a couple of years now, but I have not been very good at sending them out.  I usually end up giving them away to auctions for charity, donating them, or selling some of them.

This year I decided I would definitely try much harder to actually get the cards I make out to the people in our lives who have special events and Birthday's.

I am going to show you the cards I made for Grace's 9th Birthday and Ben and Johnny's 6th and 3rd Birthdays, but I will not put Melanie's Birthday Card on here just yet because she might just read this and I want to surprise her not have her already know what her card looks like.

Here is Graces Card.  Grace Loves Snow White and she has Blond Hair so I made her a Blondie Snow White Card.
Ben and Johnny Are getting this cute little boy one of the cards is done with Blond hair for Ben and this one below is Johnny's Card.  The colors are slightly different on each card.
On the Snow White card I used the circles and flowers Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder, and my Fleur De Lee Boarder Punch, Some Sheer Organza Shimmery Wired Ribbon, some red Brads, and SU Card Stocks in Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow, and Brilliant blue.  My image is stamped and colored on NeeNah Heavy Card Stock and colored with Copics Markers.
Colored with these Copics:
Hair: Y21, Y24, Y28,
Dress:Y02, Y06, Y08, Y38, R20, R32, R35, R29, B12, B21, B05, B26
Frog:YG00, YG03, YG09, RV13
Skin: E00, R00, E93, RV21

The Birthday Boy Card was made using the Star Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder, some Patterned Paper from K and Company, SU Card Stock in Gable Green, Green Galore, Certainly Celery, and Brocade Blue.  I also used the Mega Labels Nestie Die and the Nestie Tags Set 1 for the title which I hand wrote with a Black Marker.  The Ribbon was from Hobby Lobby sheer non wired organza ribbon.  The image is stamped on Heavy NeeNah Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.
Colored with these Copics:
Hair: YR02, YR04, YR09, E07, E09
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Jeans and Socks: B21, B12, B24, B91 C2, C5
Shirt: G20, G21, G24

Well I hope you enjoy my cards it has been fun to do some stamping and coloring again!!!  I am enjoying making projects just for fun and not for assignments all the time!!  Not that I do not miss the Design Team stuff cause that is fun, but it is fun to not have requirements for a little while too!! :-)

Have a very Stampendous Wednesday my Friends and Stampers too!!!

Heather

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy B-bay to all!!! I so love the snow white...Great job coloring, I need to bust out the copics!!!!

Regina said...

hallo, my friend

fantastic cards! So cheerful!

sending big hugs Regina