Friday, December 3, 2010

It is Farm Fresh Friday Challenge time with The Greeting Farm DT girls!! Win an entire 4x6 stamp set this week for playing in the challenge!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!

Let it Snow!!!  With The Greeting
 Farm DT

Hello Friends, Family, and Stampers All!!!!,

Happy Friday and Happy Farm Fresh Friday to be exact!!!  Today the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge is to Have Snow on your creations somewhere it can be stamped snow, liquid applique, flower soft, fake snow, anything that has snow or snow flakes on it!!!

Tonight was my oldest Daughter Piper's Christmas Program at School.  The Play this year was called Santa is Stuck in the 1950's and it was adorable.  Piper was cast as one of the girls in the Sock Hop so we got her this adorable Poodle Skirt Outfit  I just love it what do you think???  This will also be her Halloween Costume for next year! :-)  So here are a few pictures of her in her outfit for you to see. 
Piper in her Poodle Outfit for her School Christmas Program 12/2/10
All 4 of the kids with Santa after the program!
Piper with the Cats Eye Glasses I bought along with the outfit.  She did not like how they made her see so she used them as an accessory to her outfit not actually worn on her face.

Now onto today's Let it Snow Challenge..  The Prize this week for Playing is an entire 4x6 Stamp Set!!!  WOW we never give away a whole set for a Challenge Prize so you better rush to play along this week!!!  To enter the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge this week make a Creation using Greeting Farm Stamps and upload a link to your project into The Greeting Farm Gallery (Link Below) by this coming Wednesday evening!!!

After you are done here check out all of my Team Mates creations to see  much more inspiration for the challenge this week!!!



DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
Sammi B.
Margie C.

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Mercy Kerin
Tammy Maxville

I used SU Card stocks in Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Kraft.  I got out my Big Shot and used my Large Circle Nesties to cut out the Round Snow Globe shape and I embossed the swirling snow using my Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder D'Vine Swirls.  The image is a New December Release image from The Greeting Farm Critter Crew image.  The Ribbon is from SU as well.
Image Colored with these Copics:
Outfits et...: G20, G21, G24, R20, R32, R35, R29, B21
Package: R20, R32, R35, R29
Fur: W1, W3, W5, 100
And Below one last view of the Project sideways to show you the dimension I added by popping up my layers using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps.

Well I am off to bed I am exhausted it was a really busy day today but I got to get my Hair done for the first time in 6 months so that was wonderful!!!  I was scheduled to have it done a couple of weeks before Baby Meadow was going to be born, but then she came early and I am just now getting to a point where we are on a semi schedule and she is sleeping most nights so I was able to make an appointment and get out to get my hair done Yea!!!!  Yea!!!!  Yea!!!!

So I hope you play along in the challenge this week it is a fun one and the Prize is so so so totally worth it!!!  :-)

Have a Very Very Stampendous Friday!!

Heather

5 comments:

Regina said...

hi, my sweet friend

what a lovely Piper in her crazy 1950's dress! Wonderful picture from your children! Meadow is already large, so pretty!

Your Snow Globe card is fantastic! I love this type of card!

sending big hugs- Regina

Tanya said...

Love your snowglobe shaped card! Your kids are adorable, I love her costume! :)

Aussie Loz said...

Tucker doesn't look too sure of Santa hehe! Have not even bothered taking my 3 anywhere near a Santa, they're all scardy-cats!!
love the pic of Meadow in your sidebar too... what a sweetie! Glad you can finally get your hair done!
Gorgeous snow-globe card... I have to get off my but and make one of these, it's gorgeous ♥

Tammy said...

Really cute

Emily said...

love the outfit!!!! I would totally rock it!!! The card is cute to!!!