Friday, November 26, 2010

It's December New Release Preview Day for The Greeting Farm Yea!!! Farm Fresh Friday Challenge and experiencing some Technical Difficulties at the Moment

All Virus/ Technical Difficulties fixed fially here are the pictures of my FFF Project and Sneak Peak previews of this adorable Santa Toby image:

Happy Happy Black Friday to Everyone!!!!

  Black Friday because most of America is out right now making sure all of the retailers are in the Black for their finances this weekend :-)!!!!

Today we are Previewing some Uber Uber Cute December New Release images for The Greeting Farm and we all used this FUN and EASY sketch by Mercy for our projects so you have no excuse not to play and win the prize this week by participating in the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge.  Remember use a TGF image and this great sketch below then leave us a picture of your project in the folder in the TGF Gallery by this coming Wednesday night and you will be Eligible to win some fun rubber from TGF!!!!

Today I was assigned Toby Santa who I think is one of my all time favorite Critter's he was so much fun to color up and accessorize on my project.  However we have been traveling all day from Kansas to Colorado and for some reason my Lap Top will not accept any of my Memory Cards so I can post the picture of my project and send it to the TGF blog too.  I am planning on tomorrow mid morning get over to my Mom's house and try to use her computer to get my image up on!!!

Don't Hesitate to head out to the TGF blog and my Team Mates blogs (links below) to get lots of inspiration on this months New Release image Previews for today and get some fun ideas for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Sketch by Mercy Challenge (Picture of Sketch and my Preview image below too :-)!!!)



DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
Sammi B.
Margie C.

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Mercy Kerin
Tammy Maxville

Here is the fun sketch for this weeks challenge NOW come on you can play along with this fun one right???  :-)

And until I can get my pictures of my Project for today using this sketch I will leave you with a Preview Sneak Peak of my New FaVORite image from Marina for TGF The Critters!!!  Toby Santa.



Above is my Card using this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Sketch by Mercy.


Image colored using these images:
Fur: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Clothes: R20, R32, R35, R29
Bag and toys: W01, W03, W05, Y08, Y38, YR04, YR09, E07, RV21, RV02, RV06, C1, C3, C5, 100
Liquid Applique for the fluffy fur and hair.


 Side View

Back as soon as I possibly can be with a Preview and My Project hope that since it is saying there is a Virus that it is wrong and something wonky is just going on!!!

Heather

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Perfectly adorable Heather!! I love the puffy beard and hat poofs! Your coloring is so bright and wonderful for Christmas! Love it sweetie! Hope your family is doing well :)