Friday, November 5, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday - All Tied up Challenge!!! Headed off to Wichita to a Pediatric Eye Surg. for Piper



Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

We are headed out to Wichita KS. about an hour away to take Piper to have a foreign body removed from her eye they think it is glass or plastic.  Anyway I am going to put up my pictures for FFF but I will have to write my post after we are back with all the details and links because I am so so so tired and can only get about 3 hours of sleep if I fall asleep this very second!!!






Write more later hope you enjoy the Project!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

Emily said...

sorry to hear that, hope it all turns out ok!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

very cute Heather!!!

Regina said...

What a fantastic card, Heather!

I hope the foreign body is out the eye. Poor Piper! I wish all the best for my little friend!

big hugs Regina

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very cute Heather!! Hope Piper is doing better!! (((hugs)))

margie c said...

What a fun and festive card! I love the ornament look! Very creative :)

I hope Piper is feeling better! Hugs to you and your family :)

hugs, margie

glitternut said...

I adore critters of all kinds but mice are my favorite. great job.