Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm Baaaack!!! Back to the Real Stamping World just in time for Greeting Farm Sneak Peaks on our November Releases!!! Candy Cane Love and Prizes for you!!!

"Candy Cane Love in
Chipmunk Style"


Hello, Hello, Hello!!!  I missed you did you Miss Me???,

Well did you think I was never coming back???? 
 My sweet Meadow Baby Girl is now 8 weeks old and I can not believe she could possibly be that old.  I still get people asking me every where we go if she is a Brand New Baby she is still so little that most people think she is just a couple weeks old and they do not believe me when I say she is 8 weeks old now!!

So today is a big special day it is the first day of The Greeting Farm November New Release Sneak Peaks!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!

Today I was assigned this totally special and cute image Chipmunk with Candy Cane


Now do we ever have a new release without Prizes???  Nope I do not think so!!!  Today there is a Face Book and Twitter Give Away for everyone that goes to the TGF Blog and all of our (The Critter Crew DT) blogs and lave a message for each of us about our Sneak Peak Projects!!!

And of course you can't have a New Release without some Free Digi's of the New Images Given Away as Prizes can you???  I think NOT!!!! 

For Full Details head out to The Greeting Farm Blog to find out how to qualify and win all of the Prizes for today's adorable Christmas and Winter TGF Critter Crew images!!!!  Yea!!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
Sammi B.
Margie C.

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Mercy Kerin
Tammy Maxville

 
So are you ready for my Sneak Peak today????  I just thought this image was the cutest and I knew he needed a fun Gift Treat Bag, Some Candy Canes and some Fur added for FUN!!! 
What do you think????  I love him!!! 
 So the Image is Printed on NeeNah Card Stock and colored with Copic Markers, and cut out with my Big Shot Die Cut Machine and Spellbinders Labels 4 Dies.

I used SU Card Stock in Real Red and some fun DSP I thought went with my color scheme and the project!!!

The most fun part is the Fake Santa Fur I added both because Chipmunks have Fur and so does Santa's Suit!!!
Colored with these Copics:
Fur - E30, E31, E33, E35, E19, R20, RV10, W03
Clothes and Hat: R20, R32, R35, R29, G20, G21, G24, G29
Candy Cane: R20, R35, R29, 0, W03
And above is a picture of my Treat Bag laying down so you can see the dimension the image is popped up from the side Patterned Pieces of  DSP and the Treat Bag was put together using Faux Fur, Card Stock, Patterned Paper, and Glue Dots.  Oh and some Faux Leather Straps on the top of the Treat Bag!!!

Our Family is doing Wonderful!!!
There have been some real tough times in the last 8 weeks lots of  little struggles and set backs but we are all doing great now and Tucker has finally decided 2 very important things.  1. He finally loves his New Baby Sister
2.  He is finally ready to get down and dirty serious about Potty Training he has been messing around with off and on for 6 months already!!!  Yea, Yea, Yea!!!!

Piper and Willow are HUGE helpers with Meadow and they really are so In Love with their Baby Sister too!!!  Along with Grace our almost live in little neighbor girl and Piper's Best Friend.

I am having a total Blast with Baby Meadow and I have decided since she is our last little bundle of joy to come into our family I am going to treasure every moment and I hold her as often, and as much as I can.  I am not using her baby carrier much I decided I will carry her close to my heart as long as I can instead of in that Baby Carrier whenever we go place.  So far she still sleeps almost all the time so carrying her on my chest while she sleeps warms my Heart and Hers too!!!!

She is a sweet Snuggle Bug and I love her to pieces as much as I love all my other kids and my love for all of them grows every day!!!!

I will be back again soon to write more of our last 8 week, but I have a crying New Born ready for Mommy to Nurse her cause she is STARVING and has not eaten for days LOL!!!!  Well that is what her screams sound like but really she just ate 2 hours ago LOL!!!

Don't forget to check out the TGF Blog for all the Prize and Give Away Details and go to all of the Critter Crew DT and leave each of us a message to qualify for some Free images!!!  Yea!!!

Have  Very Very Very Stampendous Day!!!!  (Wow I have not been able to say that for a long time :-),

Heather

14 comments:

Sammi said...

yipee! She is back and with a vengeance! This is AWESOME! LOVE it!!! What a gorgeous creation!
Sammi
xx

Regina said...

hello my lovely friend
I'm happy that you're back into the Blogger world!
Your box is fantastic and the image is cute!

sweet greetings
Regina

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

Glad to hear you and baby are OK. What a beautiful name too.

love to you all

Hugs Ali x

Aussie Loz said...

Heather, it's so great to have you back, and with a super cute creation too! I'm so happy that Meadow is settling in and that the kids are all going well... not sure I'd like toilet training with a 8wk old baby... good luck!! Take care and enjoy every second ♥

Tammy said...

Heather so glad to see you back. You little project is perfect! So wonderful that Meadow is doing well.
Many hugs

the whimsical butterfly said...

Yayyyyyy your return post :) Congrats again on everything and you are definitely back w/ a 'bang'! This is a SUPER cute project and your coloring is awesome!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute image. I love your treat box with the fluff at the top. TFS.

jan farnworth said...

love them so cute.

Marsha said...

oh my gosh ! this is soooo cute ! love those new TGF winter stamps ;-)

Marsha

Treasa said...

This is really cute..The candy canes are perfect with the image.

JessicaK said...

Welcome back - the mojo is like you never even took a break!

Kris said...

Ohmy Heather!! this is so "chippin'" CUTE!!! a perfect little gift bag!! =D

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Hi Heather!! Welcome back...you have been missed!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Kim Y. said...

Great idea! Totally aswesome!