Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time for a New Farm Fresh Friday Challenge with The Greeting Farm DT Girls. This week incorp. your favorite number into your creation! Prize as Always and some Pregnancy Pictures too!

Add those Numbers to your Project!!!!


Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

How are you all doing???  I am sorry my posts have become so few and far between, but this Baby has gotten so big that Mommy is having a heck of a time getting around and doing much crafting and stamping, let alone the daily needs of my sweet kido's and house!!!  :-)

So today is another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge with all of us on the Greeting Farm.  Also we are introducing 5 new Critter Crew Designers to our team!!!! 

So a Big Big Welcome to Jacquie, Kristine, Jennifer, Linda, and Tangii!!!  (Their Links are below)

This weeks Challenge issued by our Fearless TGF Leader Jess Diedrich was to incorporate your favorite number into the project.  I personally don't have a favorite number, but I do love Back to School and the ABC's and 123's and so I got out one of my old SU Scrap booking Packs and got out the ruler card stock sticker boarder with numbers on it and incorporated it into my project for today!!!!  The numbers were white on the ruler but you could not see them very well so I traced over them with Black Pen!!!

When you are done here head on out to my Wonderful Farmer and Critter Crew Team Mates to see all of their lovely creations too!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"


The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Mercy Kerin

Here are a few pictures of me and the Baby so you can see our Progress!!!!  I am Huge!!!!  My Pregnant Belly is now 50 inches around!!!!

Me and the kids, 30 weeks pregnant (4 weeks ago) with Piper 8 yrs., Willow 6 yrs., and Tucker 3 yrs.
Me this week (34 weeks pregnant)
50 Huge ol' inches around, 5 weeks to go until Baby gets here!!!
Me this week at (34 weeks Pregnant)

And here is my Project for this week.  You can see the ruler sticker I used as one of the Boarders on the right side of the card.  To go along with the Red, Yellow, and Blue, Back to school theme I printed out Painter Toby and colored him with my copic markers.  I used the Petite Lg Circle Nesties and the Lg Circle Scallped Nesties!!!  The Papers are from SU in Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow and Brocade Blue.  I also used my scalloped scallop boarder punch from EK sucess.
The image is colored up using these Copics:
Fur:  E31, E33, E35, E37, E29
Clothes and Paints:  R20, R32, R35, R29, G20, G21, G24, Y15, Y38, B91, B93, B97,
V000, V04, V17
C1, C3
and here is a side view so you can see most of the popped up layers on the card.  All images and pieces popped up using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps!!!
Well I hope you decide to join us in the challenge this week.  To win the prize you just need to make a Project incorporating numbers into your project and upload your creations to the TGF gallery in this weeks FFF challenge folder!!!

As long as you have it in the Gallery by next Wednesday night you will be eligible to win the Free Stamp of your choice!!!

Have a Very Very Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

ok..first of all...WOW! Those pictures make me so glad that my pregnancy days are so far away! Happy for you though! Secondly, Love your card! Those bright primary colors are perfect for the image and the ruler was a great way to incorporate numbers!

Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Kristine

Jacqueline said...

Awww look at you BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady! :D I miss those days of being barely able to move lol ok maybe not so much!
Your card is adorable!! Love the bright colors!
Thanks for a warm welcome sweetie, SO great to be working with you again on a DT! Big hugs!!

Shaela said...

you poor thing... you ARE huge, lol!! I was never really big with my kids... I have such a long torso that babies tuck right inside there. :) good luck these last few weeks!

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOL!!! You poor thing- Im' sure you are counting the days. Well your card is darling, chickie. Love the primary "back to school" look and Toby is just as cute as can be!

Regina said...

Poor Heather. It's incredible! The last few weeks are more difficult and take so long! Thanks for the photos!

Your card is stunning! So cheerful! Wonderful!

Wishing you well and sending big hugs

Regina

Lelia Pierce said...

Heather, first off your pregnant belly is too cute! I love it! Second, your critter crew card is adorable! :O)

XXX

Sammi said...

For someone who can bareley move you still make a gorgeous card Heather! LOVE this!! so cute!! Love the bright colours!
And you look very beautiful in those photos.. and I really love the one of you and all your kids :D
Sammi
xxx

Tangii said...

Love the way you incorporated those numbers... genious! So excited to be working with you on the CC!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute preggo pics!!

Adorable card, love the colors.

Tanya said...

aww! Fun pics tho! Haven't visited in a while, but love your bright creations! :) Good luck waiting til its time!