Sunday, August 1, 2010

Time for a Happy 2nd Birthday to The Greeting Farm!!!! Birthday Blog Hop with DT Sneak Peaks and Customer Projects over 100 participants YEA!!!! Lets Hop!!! Prizes Prizes Prizes of Course!!!!

Two Sneaky Peaky Previews of

Cup Cake Anya!!!!


Happy Sunday Evening Everyone!!!

Are you super excited for this 2nd Birthday/ Anniversary of the beginning of our FAVORITE Stamp company TGF?????  I know I am I have been waiting for what seems like forever to share this super adorable new Anya from The Greeting Farm with you!!!!

So tonight starting at 7pm we have this amazing fun blog hop with both customers and DT girls in the hop and most of the DT girls will be sharing brand new images and Sneak Peaks with you!!!!!!!  Yea!!!!!

For a Full list of all the Blog Hop Participants and a Links order to help you hop along and the list of PRIZES you can win along the way head on out to the TGF Blog Here:
Here are a list of all my team mates who are participating in the hop along with the Club Anya Girls too most of us have fun BRAND NEW images we are sharing with you so don't miss out on the DT girls Blogs!!

DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Mercy Kerin

Club Anya DT Participants:
•Amy Young
•Kelly Booth
•Kristy Young - Aug Guest Designer
•Kim Costello
•Pam Varnell
•Traci Porter
Here is the first of my Two new Creations to show of the FUN new TGF Digi Cup Cake Anya!!!!
I created the Birthday Scene above using Copics, Designer Paper from SU, and Nee Nah Heavy White Card Stock to create the wood floor and to stamp my images and draw my accents on.  The Banner is on SU Real Read Card Stock and the Card Back is on SU Certainly Celery Card Stock.  The wood floor board is also on Nee Nah paper and the edges are scored with my score pal for the detail on wood.

I hand drew and cut out the balloons and the extra cup cakes.
Anya is colored with these Copics:
  You can not quite see all the shading and detail in this picture sorry!!!
Skin: E50, E51, E00, RV02
Hair: E50, E43, E55, E57
Clothes: RV20, RV32, RV35, RV29, B21, B24, B29, G20, G21, G24, G28, V000, V12, V04, V17
Cup Cake: Y06, Y17, Y38, V000, V12, V17, R32, R35, R29
And here is one last side view so you can see the dimension on the card. All images are popped up using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps and glue dots.

Now onto my 2nd Preview of Cup Cake Anya
I used DSP from a Die Cuts with a View Paper pack and the Solid Card Stocks are textured SU papers in Green Galore, Gable Green, Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, and Only Orange.  I got out my Blossoms Nesties to do the die cuts.  The cool variegated flowered ribbon is from an assorted ribbon pack I picked up at Hobby Lobby, and the flowers are Prima with SU bling brads in the center.
Anya is colored in these copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: Y21, E55, E57, E59
Clothes: RV00, RV21, RV06, V000, V12, V04, V17, BG10, BG15, BG09,
Cup Cake: B91, B93, V000, V12, V17, RV02, RV06, RV00
And here is one last side view so you can see the dimension on the card.  All images are popped up using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps and glue dots.

Well I hope you had a super fun Time on my Blog with these adorable Cup Cake Anya images Marie is releasing today along with all of the other August New Releases!!!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday / Anniversary to The Greeting Farm!!!!

Heather

64 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, such yumminess here on your blog! Beautifully done - so colorful and fun :)

♥Rach♥ said...

You did such an awesome job with her, she's truly adorable! PS: The feather thing takes time, I'm still practicing on every card, trust me! :0)

mousekemom said...

Just darling and love your color scheme!

Cindy Haffner said...

Heather your samples are AMAZING, I love all your FUN details, you go girl!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute cards, Heather!! Love Cupcake Anya!!

Sammi @ Mad for Markers said...

Wow! Awesome cards Heather! LOVE them both.. this little Anya is sooo sweet!
Sammi
xxx

Sandra MacLean said...

Heather! We did do the blonde thing didn't we?! That's because she really does look good as a blonde! :) Awesome job girl! Hope the baby and you are well!

Deconstructing Jen said...

So cute! I love the bright colors of both of these and your embossed flower on the second one is just fabulous!

Kristy Young said...

WOW Heather these are gorgeous!!! Love them both, gorgeous colouring too.
Hugs Kristy

Tammy said...

Such cute cards Heather!

StampinCathy said...

All your cards are fabulous. I just love seeing your creative style and all the details you used.

Carol said...

Great cards! I just love the coloring!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Both are too cute! Love the fun colors and the cupcake scene with the balloons just screams Par-tay!

Cassie_lu said...

they are both amazing but I LOVE the scene you created for the first card

Leanne said...

Heather, two beautiful cards featuring cupcake Anya! Thanks for inspiring! MFS!!

kadie said...

Oh, Heather, both creations are AMAZING!!! I am especially "wowed" though by the whole scene you've created for that first card!! Beautiful job on these, Sweetie!! Hugs, Kadie

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

She's so cute Heather! I wanna eat your cards but they are so adorable!

Tanya Tahir said...

Gorgeous, I love how you create little scenes on your cards :)

Shaela said...

what a great idea to make a little birthday scene for Anya!! :)

gobeagirl said...

These both look wonderful. Great cards and coloring. What fun! I just love blog hops and seeing everyones take on things. Hugs, Lisa G

Sheng said...

Ha, look at those wonderful colors. Fun.

Sonya said...

Adorable cards

djones said...

Very pretty cards.

margie c said...

Oh, what fun cards! I love all of those yummy cupcakes! and these colors are so happy and fun! Love them both :)
hugs, margie

Melissa Hortin said...

Lovely cards. Loving the way you have coloured their hair. :D

~*Joni said...

Awww Heather! She's sooo cute! I love the way you showed her off twice, now I am convinced I need her. heehee! Beautiful job as always, my friend! Now put those feet up and get some rest!

JessicaK said...

fantastic cards - the floor you created is awesome and the vibrant colors - great!

Jodi said...

Heather these are adorable but I really love the scene you created on the first one!

Nat said...

So cute! I love her! Thanks for sharing!

Stampi said...

great bright fun cards..they remind of sprinkle candy and I love that..tfs

DoodleDee Designs said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the personalized TGF card. SWEET!!!

Kathy said...

Love both cards! I like how you went above and beyond with the drawn balloons and cup cakes and an awesome scenary!

Cecilia said...

Both cards are beautiful!!!

Cheribella said...

Oh my, just beautiful and colorful. I love what you have done here with all of the DP.

Amber Hight said...

SO SO SWEET, Heather! I really adore your cards and coloring!

Sandra said...

Love the colours!!!
So refreshing!!

Shazza said...

amazing work, love Cupcake Anya
x

Lori said...

Greta details

Bizzi Hands said...

Wow what lovely cards. Thank you

Thistleblue said...

love your cards Heather! The DP's are gorgeous
TFS
off to hop some more
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
xx

AnnikaS said...

Cute cards!

Stampabilitys said...

I love your designs, very beautiful!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow you really outdid yourself for this! The brushstroke hair came out really well and I love the fun ribbon on the 2nd card. Awesome bday cards, girlie! I'm back and WIPED OUT but it was definitely an interesting trip!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable cards. Such fun colors used.

Wilfreda said...

These are awesome!!!

CraftyDee said...

Sweet and colourful!

KanataNewf said...

Both cards are just lovely!

Kelly Booth said...

Heather....these are BOTH just ADORABLE!!! Perfect Cupcake anya Cards!!!

Pryn said...

Adorable cards! I love the handmade hardwood floor on the first card!! It looks awesome!!!

Rachel Joy said...

Oh she is super SUPER CUTE!! I love both samples, they're so bright and cheery!

Serafiia said...

These are just adorable! :)
Hugs, Serafiia

Jessica said...

I L-O-V-E your second card to pieces! You are an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for an opportunity to win.
Jess Baker
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Toni said...

Your cards are super cool. Love all the details and color combos.

MischievousFox said...

These cards are fantastic! Love the colors - and the embossing!

Minty Magic said...

These are two gorgeous cards and so colourful - wonderful colouring!

Kris said...

Both creations are deliciously SWEET girl!! you've been busy....

how you feeling??? Ready to pop?! i'm so ready, and i think my date is the day after you!!!! if not earlier... =D Take care!!

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW Heather... Look at you go!!! These cards are ABSOLUTELY Breath taking! I love the bright/rich colors! Beautiful coloring, and all those embellies.
Hugs,
Lynda

kat9 said...

Wonderful New Anyas. They are great. Love you coloring. They are so bright and cheerful.

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to TGF! Love your cards...

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Peechy said...

lovely cards, such yummie colours

Mimi said...

these are too CUTE! love the color combos on all three cards! ;)

Emily said...

cute cards girl

Kim Nath said...

Heather, they are just beyond cute! I so love the first one with the cupcakes on the table!