Monday, August 30, 2010

The Greeting Farm Sneak Previews Day 2 for September Release!!!! A Happy little Critter

"A Creative Little Critter"

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday!!!

Today is Day 2 of The Greeting Farm September Sneak Previews for the Release on Wednesday!!!!

We had Previews on Friday for Farm Fresh Friday's too, but unfortunately on Thursday Night I was in the Hospital getting checked out because I had some signs of Early Pre-Eclampsia and they wanted to make sure I did not need to have an Emergency C-Section, but so far everything looks O.K. and I still have the little sweetie inside my tummy growing away!!!

Today I will get a call with some test results they did which will tell us more if I get to go to my Scheduled C-Section on September 13th, or if I have to go early and have the Baby this week.  I personally am hoping to just go to the September 13th C-Section date!!!

So if you want to see more really great Previews from Friday don't forget to check out my Team Mates and their creations for Farm Fresh Friday on the TGF blog!!!!  The Farm Fresh Friday Sketch Challenge for this week is still open so play along with us to win some great FREE stamps of your choice!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Mercy Kerin

Here is my Preview of this sweetie pie Huey and Bird House.  I just love him.  For this creation I used my Nesties in Lg Circle and Lg Scallop Circles and I hand sewed the edges of the card with heavy Twine, and added some fun Orange Dew Drops, and some fun Prima Flowers in Orange and Green.  The Card Stocks are SU Only Orange, Green Galore, and some SU DSP.
The Image is colored in these Copics:
Fur and Clothes: YR02, YR04, E07, W1, W3, E30, E33, G20, G21, G24
Bird House: E30, E31, E33, G20, G21, G24
Birds: B91, B95, Y17
Other things: C00, C2, C3, C7, B21 
And Here is a Side View of the creation so you can see the sewing and the dimension better!!! All things popped up are done so using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps.

Today is also a Preview of a very FUN new Anya that a TGF customer designed and they are having a blast showing her off on The Club Anya and Friends Blog so don't forget to head over there and check out all the Special Fun things going on over there today!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Monday Everyone and I will be back with another Preview on Wednesday!!!  We will also have a great BLOG HOP with Prizes of course!!!!

Heather

13 comments:

Regina said...

Your card looks so glamorus! It's cheerful and I like the 3D-effect!

All good wishes to you and hope you get everything you wished for!

sending big hugs Regina

Amber Hight said...

Really sweet, Heather:) I love that twine stitching, it adds so much fun texture!
I love your preggo pics, you are beautiful and GLOWING! I know you probably don't FEEL that way, lol! Hang in there for a couple more weeks sweetie!

Jacqueline said...

Soooo sweet! I LOVE Huey that red color! LOVE your sky too, perfect! Hang in there sweetie only a little bit of time left till you meet that darling baby! Hugs!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Adorable card-and kudos to you for even DOING a card after the week you had! I probably wouldnt have! Altho, I do remember having all of that 'nervous' energy esp not knowing what is going on....you just remember-you are RIGHT where you should be, darlin! Cannot wait to see that baby!!!!! Good luck w/ everything!

Leanne said...

gorgeous card! I am sending you healing thoughts and prayers that you and baby will make it to the date you expect. Hugs!!

margie c said...

Adorable card! I love the hand-stitching you did! Very cute!

Thinking of you and sending prayers and hugs your way! Hope you, sweet baby and family are all doing well!

hugs, margie

Joy said...

I love this release!

Vanessa said...

Such a lovely cheerful card!

donna mikasa said...

Such a cheery card! Love all the yummy details!

Nat said...

I love it! Way cute card sample! Thanks for sharing!

Emma said...

Such a sweetie! Love your bright colors!

Hope all goes well with bubs and that you get to your scheduled c-section!

A Touch of Flourish said...

love your card so much. Fab!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Heather!! Glad to hear that Mommy & baby are doing good!!