Friday, July 30, 2010

Some Alternative Farm Fresh Friday Fun 5 All Time Favorite TGF creations!!! Been holding a little one with a fever for 2 days! Fun things the next two days so some info on what to expect the next two days!

Some All Time Favorites!!!!
 Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know what is coming the next two days!!!

Today would normally have been my Farm Fresh Friday post but since all of the Farmers had some really cool new release sneak peaks they gave "The Critter Crew" Girls the day off to either not post or to post with whatever TGF images we wanted to!!!

I had an image all picked out to work with and started a project I had in my head, and then my little guy came down with a strange Fever he was fine one moment and 20 minutes later had a fever of 103.5 so that sort of put everything on hold the last two days as all he really wanted was to be held and comforted!!!  A Mommy can not say no to that!!!  :-)

So today I want to share with you 5 of my All Time favorite TGF projects I had a really hard time deciding them because I love working with TGF images and making fun projects!!!!  TGF has some amazing images and they are so fun to alter and have fun with!!!!!

So here they are my all time 5 favorite TGF projects I have had the chance to create!

The Greeting Farm!
Background Created with sponging and Copic coloring
Images colored with Copics

The TGF All Star Dance Team!
Back Ground Created with DSP, Score Pal, and Cpics
Images colored with Copics

A Whimsical Sea Scene!
Background created by hand drawing and cutting the shell and painting the shell with Shimmerz
Images colored with copics

Fishing for The Greeting Farm!
Background created using sponging and copic coloring.
Image colored with Copics

A Woman's Work is never Done!
Background Created with Copics, DSP, and Chrystal effects to give the washer and dryer the thick shiny effect. 
Image colored with Copics

I had to add one last one which is not a "Scene" but still one of  my favorites!!!

Hippy Chick I think I LOVE You!!!!

I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite Blasts from the past!!!! 

Check out all of the Farmers for some fun Sneak Peaks and the Critter Crew girls for fun alternative FFF posts too!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
So now onto the BIG news for the next two days.  Tomorrow I will be sharing a few favorites from my 6 month term with Die Cuts R Us which is ending tomorrow and I have a Good Bye Post from all of the DT girls those leaving and staying on the team.

Sunday Evening is the BIG TGF Turns 2 Blog hop with over 100 participants it is sure to be a blast!!!!

Have a Stampendous Friday Night Everyone See you tomorrow!!!!

Heather



2 comments:

Regina said...

So sorry to hear Tucker is not feeling well. Wishing him well and I'm so glad you are ok.

All good wishes to you and your family
Regina

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Awww...I hope the little is feeling much better. It always stinks when they get sick.

Loooved the blast from the past. Thanks for sharing. They are very inspirational.