Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pictures of Baby #4 3D/4D/Real Time Sonogram done on 7/9/10



As Promised here are 3 Short Video's (just a few seconds each) and Lots of Pictures of Baby #4 from our 3D/4D/ Real Time Sonogram we had done today in Wichita.  It was a fun experience and as soon as I can I will pull out pictures of the other 3 kids 3D/4D sonograms and let you see the difference I think they all look quite a bit alike even In Utero!!!!!

We had a Great Day going to the Sonogram just Marvin I and the girls (Tucker Stayed Home with a Babysitter) Then we went out to eat and hit a couple of stores before driving home again to get Tucker. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures and Video's as much as we did it was an AWESOME experience and I love it more every time we get to do it!!!!

Have a Stampendous Saturday Everyone!!!!

Heather

Click on the Play arrow to view these Three short (5 to 6 second video's) of the Baby Moving around in my Belly, I love the first one the most!!!
                                         video
                                     video
video


5 comments:

Aussie Loz said...

OMGosh!! I never had one of these 4D sonongrams done, these are incredible! Look at that tiny face!! So adorable heather! Hope you've been keepin well, best of luck... ♥

craftykitten said...

Oh Heather,
These are absolutely gorgeous, that precious little face and those tiny little fingers - actually brought a tear to my eye whilst browsing through them. What a way to start your baby album!! Fantastic!! So glad you are doing well hun - looking forward to seeing the "real thing".
Huge hugs
Dawn xx

Regina said...

oh, Heather! The pictures and videos of 3D/4D/ Real Time Sonogram are fantastic! Stunning!

sending big hugs
Regina

Tammy said...

Wow it's just amazing Heather!
Thanks for taking us along with you on this journey.
I'm so happy for you and your family.

Kylie said...

OMG - how gorgeous!! What a cutie. We did this with our two and wow, they BOTH look exactly like thier pre-birth pics!! Gorgeous. I love looking at "baby" pics :) Thanks heaps for sharing,
Hugs
Kylie