Friday, July 9, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge for this week with The Greeting Farm DT for Inspiration!!!!

A Purple Pretty Sketch Distressed!!!!
Hello Stampers and Friends!!!

Happy Friday today is special day for us in my household because we get to go have a 3D/4D/ Real Time Sonogram today and see our Baby moving around and what the baby looks like too!!!!  The girls are so excited Tucker is staying home with a sitter because I just don't think he would be interested long enough to pay attention and be good during the whole experience!!!  I will add pictures of The Baby tomorrow after we get back home!!!

So today I have another great Farm Fresh Friday with The Greeting Farm DT to share with you.  This week we have a wonderful fun sketch by Farmer DT member Mary Giles as the challenge for the week.  And don't forget to head out to the Blog and the Team Mates to see their creations for lots of inspiration as well!!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Mercy Kerin


For this Card I used Basic Grey papers from the Green at Heart Designer Series Paper Pack, and I got out some SU Card Stock in Always Artichoke, Lavender Lace, and Elegant Eggplant, I added some Rhinestone Brad stickers to the edges of the square panels, and I used my Nesties in the Large Scallop Scallop Circle die cut shapes to cut out the image.
I colored up the image with these Copic Markers:
Fur: E31, E35, E29
Clothes: V000, V04, V12, V09, C1, C3
Cup Cake and Table Cloth: G20, G21, G24, Y02, Y08, Y38, RV02, RV06
And here is one last view to see the dimension added by popping up layers once with the excess rubber from my stamps, and the top layer popped up twice using excess foam from my TGF stamps.
Well I hope you play along in the challenge this week it is a fun sketch to do, and you can do so much with it!!!  Just make a creation using this sketch and TGF stamps by next Wednesday Night and link it up to the TGF gallery for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!!!!

See you back tomorrow with some very special Baby Pictures!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Kim said...

Sweet card! How exciting to see the baby, can't wait to see the pic!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!! So exciting to see the baby!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Awww this is way cute-she has such a sweet expression on her face :) Great DP's too! Wow, good luck at your 4D today-that's something that really wasn't around when I was preggers the last time-how awesome!

Deconstructing Jen said...

This is wonderful Heather. I love this paper and the way you used the sketch!