Thursday, July 1, 2010

Greeting Farm New Release Day!!!! A Critter Crew Blog Hop (With 3 Prizes!!! :-) - and Preview Sneaks (My 2nd Post today Check out The DCRU DT Scrappy challenge too!!!)

A Silly Sea Scene

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!

Well today is NEW RELEASE DAY at The Greeting Farm and we have a ton of great new images for you to see today!!!

The Critter Crew is also having a FUN little Blog Hop for you today and if you leave comments on the Blogs and end with your comment on the TGF Blog you will be entered to win all 3 new Release images for this months Critter Crew Digi Release!!!

Here is a list of all the Blog Hop Participants and the Order in which you will Hop Hop Hop along to see all of the very cool creations from The Critter Crew!!!!  Yea!!!!!!

Critter Crew Blog Hop (with Prizes) Order
Amber Hight
Heather Schlatter
Jen Shults
Sandra Maclean
Shaela Odd
Sparkle Smith
TGF Blog!!! 

So you should come to my Blog from the Amazing Amber's Blog and from my Blog you will head to the Wonderful Talent of Jen Shults!!!!

And Do not forget to head out to The Greeting Farm Blog and The Greeting Farm Store to see all the fun things happening today and to pick up all of The NEW RELEASES this month!!!  Check out The Club Anya Blog for their FUN Blog Hop and Prizes today too!!!!!


For my Card today I wanted to use the Silly Seal Image and I invisioned a Sea Scene and so I created that with several different shades of SU Blue Card Stocks.

I used Brilliant Blue, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, and Boardering Blue.  I created the Clouds and the Birds in the sky with my Copics and I was so Disappointed when I decided the Clouds needed one more deeper shade of Gray and when I added it I think it over powed the sky I was in love with!!!!  DARN!!!!

I created the waves using torn card stocks in the above colors and I hand drew the block of ice Silly Seal is on and tried to make it look realistic.  I printed Silly Seal out and colored him with my Copics of cource!!!

Silly Seal is Colored in these Copics:

Seal: C3, C5, C7, 100, RV21
Cup Cakes: RV21, RV24, R29
YR02, YR09,RV02, RV04, B91, W1
Clothes: G20, G21, G24, G29
Clouds: W1, W3, W5, B91, B95
And here is one last view to show the dimension and character of the layers.  All layers popped up using excess foam and rubber from my TGF Stamps!!!

Well I hope you have fun along the Hop and let us know what you think of these adorabe NEW Cirtter Crew RELEASES today!!!  We love to hear the feed back from our Customers!!!!

Jessica and The Greeting Farm Farmer DT girls have had lots of fun Sneak Peaks and wonderful Preview Creations this week to so please stop by and check out their blogs for all the great projects they have been up to this week too!!!!

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
See you back tomorrow for More Previews and a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge with lots of inspiration from The Critter Crew and the Talented TGF Farmers DT too!!!

Have a Very Very Stampendous Blog Hop and New Release Thursday!!!!

Heather

51 comments:

Buttercup said...

Just precious! How you created the waves is very inventive! LOVE him and those cupcakes!!!

AnItA mArIe said...

wow lovely card Heather ....hugz Anita

Kyoko said...

Awww ... sooo cute! TFS!

djones said...

Cute. Love how you made the sky and water!

Dee said...

This is beautiful! I love how you did the waves and the sky, so pretty :)

Sammi said...

Another wonderful creation Heather! LOVE this!!
Sammi
xxx

Cecilia said...

I like all that layers at the sea... and the different shades of blue.

Jenny V. said...

What a great card Heather! Love the layers of the ocean.

Kristen said...

Super cute image....Great jb creating a scene!

April said...

I love building scenes like this...you did a wonderful job!

the paper bug said...

How adorable! I love the scene you created. ;)

Rebecca

KanataNewf said...

Very cute! and very creative!

Silly Stamper said...

It's so cute!
Michelle

Sanwanya said...

Very Cute!!
♥sanwanya

Jessie said...

Fab card

Kim said...

Love this little seal, your card is adorable!

Lorraine said...

oh how adorable love your tearing xx

AShu93 said...

Great way to make the waves! He's such a fun image & you could balance all kinds of stuff on his nose.

BananaStamper said...

great card, love the waves!

Thebug415 said...

How cute! Love the sky and the torn paper waves

Rachel said...

So cute!

patdrafta1 said...

Cute card! What a great idea with making the water. Love the image too.

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute!!! Love this Little guy with the Cupcakes!!

Bobbi said...

Very cute card. I like your clouds.

daisy said...

what a lovely immage

hugs
daisy

kat9 said...

Great Balance. Very cute for Birthdays.

Scrapaddict said...

Cute card!

Janell said...

Adorable card. Silly seal is so cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how CUTE!!

Stampi said...

wow great card..love the feel of the waves...the red and the blue is perfect...

Sheng said...

OMG Heather, I love how you created the waves. What a great idea. I will be trying this out. Thanks for sharing this awesome card with us.

Shazza said...

such a cute card
x

Shazza said...

such a cute card
x

jan farnworth said...

super adorable love it.

margie c said...

Such a sweet card! Love the scene you've cretaed! Fun :)
hugs, margie

Melly said...

Oh amazing, just fab!! I love it! the image is well cute!!
hugs Melly xxx

WickedPixie said...

This is SO cute! I love how you made the waves! :-)Traci

MommaJess said...

This is such a fun image and card. I love how you did the water.

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

What a great idea for getting a quick ocean look. I will definitely use this idea in the future. And what a cute stamp from Marina. Thanks for sharing. Tanya R.

Minnamanna said...

Wow!
What a amazing card :)

FitterTwit said...

That is super cute. Brilliant... torn paper for water! Love it!

Deconstructing Jen said...

Very cute Heather! I like the way you made the water! Hugs!

huzzah616 (Christy) said...

What a cute card. I love how you layered the blue paper and tore it to make it look like the ocean!! Great job!

Alyssa S said...

Cute card!

Shaela said...

what a creative way to make waves - thanks for the great idea!

Consuela Dekkers said...

Really Cute...

*Hugs* C.

momcgw said...

This is so cute...gotta love it..great job.

craft_princess said...

Awww,so adorable!

My Scrap Diary said...

I really like the vibe of the card. It has an artsy, watercolor effect. The blues look really beautiful.
Thanks!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I totally see the watercolor effect! VERY cute w/ the torn waves, great idea! I seriously think that this Robbie Seal is my fave Marina image EVER! he's so cute! Hope your little one's eye is much much better!

kadie said...

SO CUTE, Heather! I love the torn paper water!