Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Die Cuts R Us DT Challenge for this week, We have a Scheduled day for our C-Section. Posting less, but it is just because baby gets bigger and bigger as do I, but I am doing GREAT

SORRY NO TITLE Picture today having some camera issues so I had to use my Point and Shoot instead of my professional camera to take this picture so I don't have more than one picture today!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

Well I am having a Great week my girls are back from their week long trip to visit Grandma is Colorado and I had my 32 week OB appointment yesterday everything looks great and baby is big, but that is normal for me.  We will have a NEW Baby in 7 weeks now.  My C-Section is Scheduled for Monday September 13th so Yea!!!!  I feel really good this week and things are marching on just great so I am really happy about that!!!  Only 3 more weeks from today and school starts here, I am really pretty sad about that I have had such an enjoyable summer with my kiddo's all home all day!!!

So how are all of you doing???  I really am sorry that my posts have gotten less it is just hard to do much stamping these days as I have gotten really huge and every time I sit down to stamp it cuts the circulation off to my legs from my HUGE belly and then I get very swollen feet and legs.  I do miss it though!!!!  But I have found it is almost impossible to stamp while propping up my feet as I have been instructed to do as much as possible LOL!!!  :-)

So this week our Challenge for you at The Crafty Little Place (By Die Cuts R Us) is to use this fun sketch you see below.  The DT girls also all used the fun DSP from My Minds Eye the SO SOFIE - Graceful Collection. I have a picture of the pretty paper below.  I added in some of the My Minds Eye Little Boy Blue collection too!!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT girls blogs and the DT Blog for some fun and very talented inspiration to help get you excited to participate in this weeks challenge and win one of the winner buttons too!!!


The Team:
Heather (Me)

Here is the challenge this week to create something with this sketch!!  It was a challenge but yet very fun too!!!  I think I love the card I ended up with and it is because of this sketch so play along and have fun I know I did.  Then link your project up to the DT blog by Sunday Night at 9pm to be eligible for the winners circle!!
And here is a picture of the sampler pack of the My Minds Eye - SO SOFIE - Graceful Collection DSP the DT girls all used!!!

And Here is my Creation.  I used SU card stocks in Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzelberry, and Perfect Plum.  I used the DSP's linked below and I used Dew Drops also linked below.  I got out my Lg. Classic Scalloped Circle Nesties and my Labels #4 Nesties for the image and the Sentiment.  The Sentiment is from The Greeting Farm along with the image as well which is linked below.

The Thursday Creeper image is colored up in these copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Make Up, Clothes, and Hat:  C1, C2, C3, C5, V000, V04, V12, V19

 Recipe:
Spellbinders Nestabilities

Well we are hoping to see you play along this week in the challenge and looking forward to what you create!!!!

I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch I really had a fun time with this one!!!

Have a Stampendous Tuesday Everyone!!!!

Heather

4 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute card, Heather!! Thursday Creeper is one of my new favs!! I have had so much fun being able to work with you again!! I will continue to stalk your blog...heehee Can't wait for the baby to arrive...take care!!
Big Hugs~
Sheri

kadie said...

CUTE!! Love her purple hair!

Kerry said...

Hey Heather! Just wanted to pop in and say 'hi'. Wishing you all the best as you finish up your pregnancy and get ready to welcome your newest little one into your family! Take care!

Regina said...

hello, my sweet
your card is so gorgeous as always!
A wonderful take on the sketch!

hugs and so much love
Regina