Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New DT Challenge from the Die Cuts R Us DT and sponsored by Sassy Studio's with a special Prize this week!!!!

Sorry Guys I was so proud of getting this post written up early yesterday and then it never posted when I scheduled it.  Sorry it is up late today I did not realize it did not post until 11am today!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

Well it is Tuesday and that means it is time to bring you a creation for Die Cuts R Us.  This week our DT Challenge is to create a card or project making it ANYTHING but a SQUARE!!!!!

The DT are also all using Images sent to us by Sassy Studio's for this weeks challenge as Sassy Studio's is sponsoring us this week, we also all used Designer papers from the Lily Bee Line the Lovely Collection.

Here are the links to our New DT Blog, The Die Cuts R Us store, and my very talented, supportive, and sweet team mates!!!!  Check out the DT Blog and their personal blogs from today to see what creativity they have stamped for you too!!!


The Team:
Heather (Me)

Now here is my Creation for the week.  I used the Sassy Studio's image and the other supplies are listed below in my Recipe:


Recipe:
Sassy Studio's - Digi Image
(SS sponsoring the challenge this week)
Image is colord using these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21, RV04
Hair: Y21, Y26, Y28
Clothes and Shoes: RV10, RV02, YR0000, YR00, YR02, B91, B93

Well I hope you stop by our Crafty Little Place DT Blog and play along in the Challenge this week remember Sassy Studio's is sponsoring with a special Prize this week!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Tuesday Everyone!!!!

Heather

3 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very Sassy, Heather!! Love the fun shape!! Wonderful job with the challenge!!

Regina said...

Beautiful card, Heather, love the colors and patterns you combined.
sending hugs Regina

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Heather, FABULOUS coloring, love her hair and leggings.

--Thank-you for your SWEET comment on my blog, I'm so thrilled to be a farmer, and the images just help my Mojo, to create.

All the best with your growing belly, you will be glad to get back to normal once he/she is born.