Friday, June 18, 2010

It's time for Farm Fresh Friday with The Greeting Farm DT - Today's Challenge is to Button It!!!!

Button it Up Challenge!!!!


Hello Stampers!!!!

It is Friday yet once again and that means it is time for a Farm Fresh Friday Challenge.  This week we have an easy one, but still fun too!!!  The Challenge is to use 3 or more Buttons on your creation.  If you want to play along make a creation of any kind with 3 or more buttons on it then link it up to The Greeting Farm Gallery in this weeks FFF Button it Up Challenge.  Winners will be announced next Friday!!!

Do you all have a big weekend planned???  Not much Here Marvin will be working his 16 to 20 hour days as Harvest has started and is getting a good start this week.  I may be meeting Marvin's Mom somewhere to give her Tucker to stay with them for a little while he has been begging to go to the Farm.  Piper is heading to a Bunny show on Saturday with one of  her friends/class mates from school, and Willow has no plans LOL!!!

So Now when you are finished checking out my creation for this week head on out to The Greeting Farm Blog and to my Team Mates to see all of their lovely Inspiration too!!!

DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Mercy Kerin
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall

And Here is my creation for this week.  I used some corduroy Buttons from my SU stash I love those buttons and have them in several colors!!!  I also used a few different SU and Basic Gray Pattern DSP's and Certainly Celery Card Stock.  The Sentiment and of course the image are from The Critter Crew for The Greeting Farm.
I colored the image below using these Copics:
Fur: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100
Clothes: R20, R29, R35, RV00, RV02, RV06
Hat and Toad Stool: E31, E35, E37, E29
Grass and Flowers: G20, G21, G24, Y02, Y08, Y38
And the last few is to show you the dimension on the cad.  All images are popped up using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps and glue dots.

Well I am exhausted and in deep need of bed, so I will not chat your ear off for very long tonight!!!

I hope you decide to play along in the challenge this week (instructions above)

Have a Very Very Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!!

Heather

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Shaela said...

I really like the twine through those corderoy buttons - it adds so much texture to this! Great job :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh FABULOUS!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Super cute- love those cord buttons how fun! Sounds like life is busy at the Schlatter house! We've all been sick, too-I can totally relate!

Deconstructing Jen said...

This looks great Heather. I really like this paper... I've been hoarding it and what a great sentiment!

Kim said...

This is so bright and cheerful, just adorable!

Regina said...

what a cute card! This is so colourful and the colouring is amazing!
sending lovely greetings Regina