Friday, June 11, 2010

It is Farm Fresh Friday time with The Greeting Farm DT!!! A New Sketch Challenge from Team Mate Mercy.

It's a Green Sketchy Kind

of Day!!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

How are you all today???  We are doing good.  Everyone is Healthy and Happy which is all you can ask for and more than you need some times right????

You may have noticed my Stamping Posts have decreased in number these days and that is only because I am pregnant enough and Huge enough now that finding a comfortable position to sit in and try to craft is getting hard.  If I find a comfortable position to sit and stamp in then I can't breath cause my ribs and organs have been pushed up so far that I pretty much have to be leaning back when I sit to breath well and if I lean forward to craft then it cuts my breathing and my circulation to my legs off which in turn makes me have swollen legs and ankles!!!

It is all part of Pregnancy and I am O.K. with that because the end result is worth it, but I sure do miss my Creative and Stamping time I always had before!!!!  So I am wondering if I should do more posts with what is going on with us even if I don't have the energy or ability to stamp that day, but then I am not sure if anyone wants to read just info about us without any creations?????   Hmmm perplex decisions right LOL!!!

So today is Farm Fresh Friday with The Greeting Farm DT!!!!!  Our wonderfully talented Mercy made a pretty fun sketch for us to work with this month!!!!


Once you are done here you will def. want to head out and check out all of the Team Mates creations and also head out to The Greeting Farm Blog because the Scrap Booking Team also joined us this week with a new release for the Srapping side of things!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Mercy Kerin
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall


Now Here is my Creation for this DT Challenge - (sketch by Mercy above)
I just can not get enough of that very cool DSP from Basic Gray the Origins Paper Pack I am sorry if you don't like it cause I know I have used it a lot the last several months!!!  I also used SU Card Stocks in Basic Black, and Old Olive.  I used SU Satin ribbon in Kiwi Kiss on one side and Very Vanilla on the other side.  I added some Prima Pearls to the four corners of the layer with the image on it, and I added some Prima flowers to the right side to match the sketch!!!!
Image colored in these Copics:
Fur: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100, RV00, RV02
Clothes and Hat and Jar: G20, G21, G24
Bread: E31, E35, RV10, RV21
And one last view to show you some of the Dimension!!!  All layers popped up using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Day!!!! 

It looks like Wheat Harvest is about to start there were some Farmers attempting to cut tonight so pretty soon Marvin will be in full swing buying and selling and all the other fun stuff with grain for Wheat Harvest.  He usually works about a month straight with no days off so we miss him terribly but it is just a part of his job so each year I get to be a single Mom for about a month and then Daddy gets around to being back home more when his 500 plus farmers he works with rap up all of their varying Wheat Harvests!!!

Wish us Luck this Year!!!

Have a very very very Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!!  I know we will it will be a wonderful pretty day here I can already tell!!!

Heather

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Heather, love your papers and colors.

Shaela said...

I love that you cut out the image and mounted it on dp instead of just a plain white backdrop - looks great!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I hope you're feeling more comfortable! Have a fab weekend dearie!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Heather!!

Kim said...

How sweet, love the colors and papers!

Mercy said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!!

Regina said...

hello, my friend

what a fun image and your colouring is amazing! Beautiful colour choice on this card!
Nice to hear you are feeling better and the baby too.

sending big hugs Regina

kadie said...

omgoodness, Heather, he is So cute! I love how you rocked this sketch too! I hope that baby comes soon!! Have a great weekend!

Deconstructing Jen said...

lol, great minds think a like, eh? I used little Harold too! Love these colors and that paper. Amazing work!

Cara said...

Super cute, Heather!! Hope you're feeling good!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

He is so sweet Heather!!I love that image,colors,paper,and your sweet coloring!!Awesome!!
Chris