Friday, June 25, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge time with The Greeting Farm DT!!!!! We are doing well just HUGE and Pregnant and hard to get around!!! :-)


A Cheerful Critter Kind of Sketch!!!!

Happy Happy Friday Everyone!!!

It is Friday and that is a good thing.  A Great thing here because Wheat Harvest is getting closer and closer to being done, and my Husband who had not had a day off in over 3 weeks and has been working from about 6am to 11:30pm all that time straight might have a day off by July 4th Yea!!!!!

So Friday also means a Farm Fresh Friday Challenge with The Greeting Farm DT girls!!!!  This week we have a great Sketch from wonderful DT fellow team mate Cindy Haffner!  Below is her fun sketch, now who could not do this wonderful sketch???


When you are done here for more inspiration using this sketch head on out to my TGF team mates Farmers and Critter Crew and check out all they have done to inspire you this week too!!!!

DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Mercy Kerin
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall

And Here is my Creation.  I used SU Card Stock in Green Galore, and Bashful Blue, and I got out one of my favorite sets of Nesties and I used some DSP from the Die Cuts With a View School Days Paper Pack.  I also added some Prima Flowers and some Rhinestone Brads from SU too.
This Image was colored up in these Copics:
Fur: E30, E31, E35, E29
Clothes: RV00, RV02, RV06, R20, R29, R35, B00, B02, B05, G20, G21, G24
Glass and Floor: B000, W1, W3
And here is the side view so you can see the dimension.  I popped up the layers once using rubber from my TGF stamps and twice using the excess foam from my TGF stamps.  The flowers are popped up using foam from my stamps too.

Well I am exhausted and need to get to bed so I am off now, but I hope you play along in the challenge this week with us just make a creation using the sketch above and then link up your creation to the TGF gallery by Wednesday night so we can choose the winner for this weeks challenge!!!

I had my monthly OB check up today and everything is going great except I am gaining way to much weight way to fast, but I am watching what I eat and walking 2 to 2 1/2 miles a day so there is nothing else I can do to try not to gain weight!!!  I think my body holds onto every single calorie I eat when I am pregnant !!!

Have a Stampendous Friday everyone and I will see you back in a few days to start off The Greeting Farm Sneak Peaks next week on Monday the 28th, and again on the 1st and 2nd of July!!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Aussie Loz said...

Gorgeous card Heather! I'm sure you mean that whilst your husband might have a day off from harvest, he'll be busy looking after you and your HUGE belly! :0)
Enjoy your weekend ♥

Amber said...

So cute Heather!

Shaela said...

love all the dimension on this card!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute card, Heather!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I like those new nesties a lot! WOW! Great to use those for the main panel and your flowers are a super cute touch!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Deconstructing Jen said...

that is sooo cute! I love that Nestie too! Great card!

Regina said...

What an adorable card, Heather!
I have the Nestie too.
Hugs Regina

Kim said...

So adorable! I love seeing your little cuties as I scroll down your blog too!

kadie said...

AWWWWW, these two are soooo cute! Great card, Heather!