Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Die Cuts R Us DT Challenge a new Tuesday Challenge with some fun Products!!!!

A Colorful Sketchy Challenge!!!!

Hello Friends and Stampers!!!!

Happy Tuesday how are you all doing???  Today is a new DT Challenge over at The Crafty Little Place Blog with the Die Cuts R Us DT!!!!!

This week is a sketch challenge and all of the DT got to use this gorgeous bright Designer Paper from Lilly Bee called the Hello Sunshine Collection.

Once you are done here check out the Team Blog and my DT team mates for more great inspiration!!!


The Team:
Heather (Me)

Here is this weeks sketch for you to play along with and join in on the challenge!!  All you have to do is make a project using this sketch then link up your creation on the DT blog (Link Above)

And now for my Creation for this week.
I flipped the sketch and had to flip the sentiment oval too, but you can still see the sketch in the creation.  I used SU Card Stocks in Brocade Blue, Real Red, and the Lilly Bee - Hello Sunshine Designer Paper.  I got out my The Greeting Farm Stamp set My Guy, and Nesties in Petite Oval lg and Petite Ovals Lg Scalloped.

Recipe:

This image is colored up with these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93
Hair: Y28
Jeans: B91, B93, B97
Sweat Shirt: Y02, Y08, Y38
Hat and Shoes: R32, R35, R29
And here is one last view of the card so you can see the dimension.  All layers popped up using excess Foam and Rubber from my TGF stamps and Glue Dots

Well I am off to bed.  The girls are going to VBS this week with the neighbors they went to our VBS last week so they are having a lot of fun!!!  Tucker is up at the farm with Marvin's Parents, and Marvin is working about 18 hours a day since it it Wheat Harvest here now.  He loves Harvest but I hate having him gone for so long and the kids really miss him as he does not get home until 11pm or Mid Night.

So it is a nice slow week for us so far!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Tuesday Everyone and I hope to see you play along in the challenge this week too!!!

Heather

1 comment:

Regina said...

what a great card for school beginning! The dimensions are perfect!
hugs Regina