Monday, May 17, 2010

The Winner of the Critter Crew Greeting Farm images from our Blog Hop Post on Saturday and a Big Bonus Win!!!

 Hello Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!!

I don't have any Eye Candy for you today I will be back tomorrow with my Die Cuts R Us Challenge Card and you are going to love The Greeting Farm image I got to use!!!  Yea!!!!

Anyway I wanted to Hop on and announce my Winner from the Blog Hop on Saturday!!!

Random. Org picked lucky commenter #7 from my 70 plus comments.

So Congratulations Sheng you WIN!!!  I would post your links and such Sheng but we already have chatted in e-mail so I know you already heard the Great Winning News!!!!  Yea!!!!

And the Big Bonus WIN is every winner from each blog will actually win all 3 of the New Marina Critter Crew Releases so Yea you all get ALL 3 New images!!!!

Thank you so much to all who played along the Blog Hop was so so much fun!!!

Have a Stampendous Monday and see you back tomorrow for a fun New Creation!!!

Heather

No comments: