Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Win a DT spot with TGF!!!! A Contest with The Greeting Farm Critter Crew DT win a Guest Designer Spot!!!! Case my Card (or one of the other 3 talented DT girls) and Win a Prize too!!!!

Case my Card (or the cards of the other Critter Crew DT girls) and win a Guest Designer Spot with The Greeting Farm Critter Crew for 2 1/2 months!!!! Yea!!!!!


Are YOU interested in becoming the latest member of the CREW?
ANNOUNCING THE TGF "CASE'ing CRITTERS" contest!
WHAT: CASE one of today's cards made by our FABULOUS Critter Crew and submit to the TGF Galleria for a chance to SHINE as our next TGF CRITTER CREW Guest Designer through 7/31/10!!!!

WHEN: NOW through MONDAY, May 10th. (all entries must be posted by 6pm CST)

WHERE: TGF GALLERIA>Contests/Challenges>CASEing CRITTERS

Here is my Card you can either Case My Card or Sandra, Jami, or Sparkles (all of which can be seen on the TGF Blog today). You can change up the stamp, papers, embellies, etc., just as long as we can 'see' the layout in your cards :) Please be sure to note WHO's card you CASE'd in your Galleria submission. Here are your samples:
For my Card I wanted to do a variation of a Color Chart I went from Monochromatic, to Black and White, to Sepia Tone, To Rainbow - riffic color on the Marina Pretty Pony image!!!  I hope you enjoy my creation and want to case it in some way to maybe win your spot on the DT with us through July 2010!!! 

Here are more Details:
This picture just shows a more close up version of all the ponies.  Each Pony was printed and colored on NeeNah Heavy Card Stock.  The Nesties I used to cut them out are Labels 3 and the bling in each corner are rhinestone brads.  I also added purple and white Prima Flowers to the corners and center of the card and some purple fibers with other colors added in to each side.  The back ground paper is SU from the current Razzel Dazzel Paper Pack.
The Black and White Pony is colored up using these copics:
C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100, 0
Printed on Card stock image about 2 1/2 inches by 2 inches in size.
The Monochromatic Purple Pony is colored with these copics:
V000, V04, V12, V19
The Sepia Pony is colored up with these copics:
E30, E31, E33, E35, E29, E57, E39, E59
The Rainbow - Riffic Pony is colored up with these copics:
Pinks: RV00, RV02, RV06
Reds: R20, R35, R29
Yellow's: Y04, Y08, Y38
Frist Green Tones: G00, G02, G03, G17
Second Green Tones: G20, G21, G24, G29
Teals: BG10, BG15, BG72, BG78
First Blues Tones: B21, B24, B29
Second Blues Tones: B91, B95, B97
Dark Purples 1st: BV02, BV06, BV09
Bright Purples 2nd: V000, V04, V12, V19
Grays: C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100, 0

Well I really Hope to see you play along in this fun challenge remember all you have to do is Case either my Card, or one of the other TGF Critter Crew Girls, then link it in the Gallery by 6pm next Monday and you could be our next TGF Guest Designer!!!!
 I would love to see you Designing with us on the TGF Critter Crew for the next couple of months!!!

Have an Amazing Wednesday Everyone!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Regina said...

what a cute card! Wonderful coloration!

hugs Regina

Emily said...

WOW!!!! YOur coloring is amazing..I love the my little pony image, gonna have to get it!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Really awesome card! I really love the layout too that you are providing people to CASE. THe diff color/patterned ponies are too cute! Can't wait to see how the contest pans out!

Naoual said...

Hi Heather, just wanted to let you know that I CASE'd your card for the contest.
I love your fun card! I'm not sure if I like the way mine turned out though. It was a hard card to CASE, cuz there isn't much room for embellishments. And I don't have the pretty nesties that you used.
Think I should've gone with some brighter colours too.. hmm... what's done is done, now all there's left to do for me is keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Anyway, Your card ROCKS!!

Hugs, Naoual xx