Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wimsical Wednesdays - "The Diedrich Dare" Challenge Sponsored Generously by Sweet Pea Stamps this month!!!! Win a $20 Prize!!!



Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

This week the Diedrich Dare is being sponsored by the very Generous and Very Awesome images of Sweet Pea Stamps:

Sweet Pea Stamps range anywhere from whimsical to artistic. They are made of hiqh quality, unmounted red rubber. They have an amazing collection of images from three talented fantasy artists: Ching-Chou Kuik, Elaine Cox, and Lisa Victoria. If you would like to see more samples, please check out the Sweet Pea Stamps blog.

I have had 2 sick kiddo's for the last 2 days so I am behind on getting any stamping done, I will be adding my creation for the week later today so stop by then to see my Sweet Pea Stamps Diedrich Dare Challenge Card!!!!

But for now please check out my Team Mates the "Dare Devil" Girls and the Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog for more details of this Amazing and Generous Prize from Sweet Pea Stamps this week!!!

  This weeks sketch provided by our Talented Andrea's little girl is also on the DD Challenge Blog!!!!
The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Cassie Larson... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Sandra McLean...Randi Whall...Kris...Andi...Krista...Sara



I'll be back later today with my Sweet Pea/Diedrich Dare Creation for the week!!!!

Heather

No comments: