Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whimsical Wednesdays "The Diedrich Dare" Sponsored Very Generously by Sweet Pea Stamps this month. My Creation Finally!!!! You know you are desperate when you have to use one sided Scotch Tape to assemble your card!!!!!

Sweetness Under the Sea!!!

This months generous Sponsor!!!


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

This week the Diedrich Dare is being sponsored by the very Generous and Very Awesome images of Sweet Pea Stamps:

Sweet Pea Stamps range anywhere from whimsical to artistic. They are made of hiqh quality, unmounted red rubber. They have an amazing collection of images from three talented fantasy artists: Ching-Chou Kuik, Elaine Cox, and Lisa Victoria. If you would like to see more samples, please check out the Sweet Pea Stamps blog.

After you have checked out my card visit my team mates for more Sweet Pea and Sketch inspiration!!!!
 and the Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog for more details of this Amazing and Generous Prize from Sweet Pea Stamps this week!!!

 
The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Cassie Larson... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Sandra McLean...Randi Whall...Kris...Andi...Krista...Sara

Andrea's little Girl Katie drew us this wonderful sketch to go off of for this week!!!
And here is my take on the sketch
Colored with these copics:
Yellow's: Y04, Y08, Y38
Violets: V000, V04, V12, V19
Blues: B0000, B02, B05, B21, B24, B29, B60
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: Y02, Y09, E09
W00, W1, W3, W5
And here is the side view to see the dimension all layers popped up using excess foam and rubber from my stamps.  I ran out of all of my adhesives so let me tell you I had to be pretty creative and used one sided Scotch Tape to assemble this card.  You know your desperate when......



Have a Very Very Very Stampendous Week Everyone!!!
Heather

6 comments:

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

great card heather :) Hope you have a blessed day!

Andrea said...

your card looks wonderful and I adore the colours you chose! what a sweet card!

Regina said...

oh, Heather, what a lovely card!

love and hugs Regina

Randi said...

Beautiful Sweet Pea card Heather!! I love the light and dark purple you used on her tail!! And her hair looks so amazing in the Y & E color combo!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for the amazing SP/Dare post!!!

Krista said...

Oooh I love how you coloured her hair! Beautiful! Very pretty card!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

WOW!! This is so beautiful, love the purple. Again I'm biased, it's one of my fav colors