Friday, May 7, 2010

The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday DT Creation for the Critter Crew DT!!!! Hope you enjoy Purple and Happiness!!!!

A Sketch for your Farm Fresh

Friday Treat Today!!!

Happy Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

How are you all doing today???  I love Friday's because that is the only day of the week I do not have to rush and get one daughter on the Bus for school and then rush and get my other two ready and try to make myself look half way presentable and then take my 5 year old across town to Pre-K!!!!  Friday's are awesome laid back mornings at my house!!!

So Friday also means it is time for Farm Fresh Friday's Challenge with the DT girls at The Greeting Farm!!!!  I just love Cindy's sketch this week it was fun and fresh and not too hard on my tired mind last night when I made this card!!!!  I hope you play along and remember there is a Rubber Prize up for grabs every week for playing all  you have to do is make a creation with this weeks challenge and link it up to the FFF Cindy's Sketch for this week in the gallery and you are entered to win (must be done by next Wednesday evening!!!)

I have been out to all of my team mates blogs and they never ever cease to amaze me with their talent and creativity and I don't think any two of us used the same image or had the same colors or papers we are all very unique in our creating this week so you have to check them all out!!!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Mercy Kerin
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall


Here is Cindy's wonderful Sketch for you to play with this week I sure had fun with it!!!!
And now for my take on the sketch!!!!  I used my new Lg Scallop Circle Nesties (in the small size) and I whipped out some fun paper from SU in the Razzel Dazzel pack.  I have to order more of this before it goes bye bye!!!  I love the purples and pinks and bright colors in that paper pack!!!! 

I used Marina's set Sweet Treats for my image this week and colored her up with copics.  I added some fun bling to the corners of all of my layers too!!!  The ribbon is some of my all time favorite ribbon from Hobby Lobby and I love using it!!!

Image colored in thes copics:
Fur: E31, E33, E35, E49
Dress and clothes: V000, V12, V04, V19, C2, C5
Accessories: G20, G21, G24, Y04, Y08, Y38, RV00, RV06, E30
And the last view for Dimension is below my paper was not quite long enough so you can see in my picture I added a panel to make the card the right side before I send this card out I will add some ribbon to the inside to make it all pretty even with the added pannel!!!!
 Well I am off to play witht he kido's and we have a ton of laundry to do and put away today Fun Fun Fun!!!  I hope you have a very wonderful Friday!!!
 
Have a Stampendous Weekend and don't forget to play in the Farm Fresh Friday challenge this week the sketch was a blast to do!!!!
 
Heather

7 comments:

Randi said...

So adorable Heather!! I am loving all this purple goodness!! Hope you have a wonderufl weekend!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Heather so DARLING, love all the purple.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Adorable in purple! This is really cute! Love the layout too w the diff but coordinating DP's!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Kim said...

Heather this is just too cute! I love purple and green, it is one of my favorite color combos and yours is a beautiful card!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Looove the purple! And the image is colored perfectly with the papers.

Regina said...

Heather, my friend, you give a SWEET eye candy to enjoy! The image is so cute ... this DSP is a dream ... and a wonderful take on the sketch!

sending you big hugs
Regina