Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A New Die Cuts R Us DT Challenge for this week and a fun Greeting Farm Image to Boot!!!! Keep us in your prayers a few Pregnancy Snafu's this week.

Oh Happy Day and some

Fun Boy Stamps and Paper!!!!

Hello Stampers Friends, and Family!!!!!!,

How are you doing on this lovely Tuesday Morning???  It is warm and Beautiful here. We are all O.K. except I had a little disturbing news at the Dr. yesterday during my monthly OB appointment for the Pregnancy, about my Blood Pressure and some pregnancy lab work.  So far it does not seem to serious but things are enough off the normal that this is something to keep our eye on so lets just pray that things get better and not worse and next month when I go in everything will be back to normal and we do not have to do any further treatment or testing and I don't develop Early Pre-Eclampsia that I really don't want to happen!!!!  That could cause having to deliver this baby too early so that is kind of scary to hear so hopefully everything will be back to normal next month!!!!

So today is a New Die Cuts R Us DT Challenge and are you ready to play along???  It is a fun sketch to give a try so I hope you enjoy the DT girls samples and decide to play in the challenge this week.  To see all of our samples either check out our blogs or head out to the DT blog link below for all of our creations in one place!!!


The Team:

And here is this weeks Sketch for you to play around with!!!  Does it not look like lots of fun????

And here is what I came up with for the sketch this week!!!!  My recipe for all of the things I used that you can pick up at Die Cuts R Us Store is just below the picture!!!
 Recipe:
Foam Dots

Image Colored up with these copics:
Shirt: G20, G21, G24, B02,
Jeans: B21, B24, B26
Dinosaurs: G94, G97, G21, YG00, YG03, YG09, C2, C3, C7
Skin: R00, E00, E93
Hair: E31, E35, E39
Lastly above you can see the card with the dimension I added all popped up layers are done using excess foam and rubber from my TGF images.  Image popped up with foam, and Sentiment and Matted layers popped up with rubber only.

Well I am off to bed to get some rest and prop up my feet!!!!  I hope to see you play in this weeks challenge and I hope you have a very very Stampendous Tuesday!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful card hun, love the sketch and colours. My fingers are crossed for you that everything settles down. Keep on relaxing - no stress allowed!!!

Hugs Ali x

Aussie Loz said...

Oh Heather, I hope everything is okay. Rest up and take care of yourself and bubs, my thoughts are definatley with you ♥
Love your boy card, those papers are perfect! Great details with the buttons(?) down the side, gorgeous image... love it all!!
Take care ♥

Tanya said...

This is a really fun sketch and I love your take on it!
Good luck with the baby! Pregnancy can be SO HARD. You take care...!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Wonderfully done, Heather. Love the added inking...really makes it pop with personality!

Smiles!
Gwen

the whimsical butterfly said...

He is SO cute! Your coloring rocks and those cute, cute dewdrops go perfectly w/ the paper and the sketch. Love it!

AMIT said...

Its really cute and nice colors used.

Advertising Network India

Emily said...

My prayers are with you, I love the card and I MUST GET THIS Image!!!!!

Cassie said...

cute!
cute!
cute!
hope you are feeling better today! i will be praying for you and your little one.

Krista said...

Adorable card Heather! Love the papers you chose! Take it easy, I know what thats like having a crummy pregnancy!

Regina said...

Wonderful card and so effective, my friend! Fantastic paper you have choose.

sending big hugs
Regina