Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Tuesday!!!! Time for a New DCRU Challenge!!!! We have officially moved to our New Blog Home!!!! Let's get Sketchy with some Lush!!!

A Crafty Little Sketch Challenge!!!

  
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!!

Are you ready for a new Tuesday DT Challenge with the Die Cuts R Us DT???  Well it is that time again and since we have moved to our new Home "A Crafty Little Place" (link below) we are going to be offering you a new sketch every week for the challenge too!!!! 

The DT girls all used the My Minds Eye Lush Designer Papers on their creations too!!!!  Lush Papers come in several different colors and I was assigned the Light Pink for my color combo this week!!!

So when you are done here head on out to our new blog and check out all of the cool creations all my team mates came up with I have to confess I have already seen them and they are a creative crew this week!!!


The Team:


Recipe:

I colored Inking Isabella (Die Cuts R Us) exclusive Digi with these copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Shirt: RV00, RV02, RV06
Jeans: B91, B95, B97
Other items: YR00, YR02, YR09, BG10, BG15, V000, V04, V09, B0000, E31,
Hair: E50, E53, E55
And one last view above of the dimension all popped up pieces done using excess foam and rubber from my rubber stamps.

Well the Stomach Flu has struck our house again today.  Willow woke up feeling under the weather with a sour tummy so I kept her home from School and Tonight Tucker threw up 3 times in an hour.  I hope it is a quick bug and will be gone tomorrow.  Willow never did throw up and by tonight she was feeling much better and had the color back in her cheeks and face again.

Today is my Tuesday to go help in Piper's class so if they are all better I will get Piper off to school on the Bus then run Willow across town to Pre-K run back across town in one direction to drop Tucker off at a friends to play while I go help in Pipers Class head the other direction to Piper's School and then do it all again about 2 hours later!!!!  LOL!!!!

The days I help in Piper's class are very hectic but they are worth it getting to be in her class room and get to know all the kids and getting to see the dynamics of how Piper's school day runs!!!  This will probably be my last time to get to help since I only do it every other Tuesday and I am betting since the next Tuesday I help is only 3 days before the last day of school Piper's Teacher might not need me to help that day!!!

Have a Very Very Very Stampendous Tuesday and I hope to see you play in the challenge this week too!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Heather!! Love you take on this weeks sketch and your fabulous coloring!! Wonderful job!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Sorry to hear you guys aren't feeling well :( Im home today and just trying to catch up on the last few days. Super cute card and great coloring of Miss Isabella! Have fun helping in Piper's class-hope you don't get sick!!! Thanks for thinking of Chris this week-I know he really appreciates it :)

Christi said...

What a sweet card!! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww hun I hope you are feeling better soon!!! Love your card its soooo CUTE!!!! Beautiful job on the coloring tooo :)

Miss ya!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Regina said...

oh, my friend, it sounds like you are really having a difficult time. I hope things are better for all of your family!!

big hugs and so much love! Regina