Saturday, May 22, 2010

It is Etsy Inspired Challenge Time again - DT samples for your Eye Candy and What a Week it has been!!!

Some Flower Inspiration and

 a Kick Stand!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Time for another great Etsy Inspiration Challenge!!!  This weeks shop has tons and tons of cool eclectic, modern, and inspiring pieces for you to choose from.  I took inspiration from 3 pieces especially!!!

Now WOW what a week it has been so super busy with it being Piper my 2nd Grader's last week of school!!!  I made so many Teacher Appreciation gifts and cards this week I am Teacher Anya'd out!!!  It was a busy week full of ton's of activities but I had fun and I know the kids did so I am glad we got to experience it even if it was super hectic!!!
This weeks shop is called  Made by Michelle Brusegaard and the Prize she is offering up this week is both of these great items:

We are also being sponsored by The Cutting Cafe (Link on the Etsy Inspired Blog) and this weeks Challenge Winner gets their choice of any three Digi's of their choice!!!

How to play in this weeks challenge???  Just head on out to the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog for all the details but in short you will go to this weeks store and pick out an inspiration piece and then make something off that inspiration link it up to the Etsy Blog and the Winner will be picked next Friday!

And here are the links to my very Talented Team Mates for more Inspirations this week!!!
Etsy Inspired DT:
De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles ...Shannon Bracken ... Tiffany Johnson...Links to our May Guest Designers are on the Etsy Inspired Blog!!!
Now here are the 3 Inspiration pieces I choose to create off of this week!!!




Now onto my Creation for the week.  I had not made a Kick Stand Card in so long and I thought it would be fun to make one again so I did just that!!!  I got out some of my velvet textured embossed 12 x 12 paper for the inside of the card!!!  I used SU! inks in Only Orange, Lavender Lace, and Green Galore.  SU! Card Stocks are also the same colors!!!
Above are the two side views of the creation
above you can see the top of the card and the kick stand portion of the creation!!
The very cool velvet paper so so soft!!!
              

Front view of the card.

Well I am off to bed for the night I hope you have a very Stampendous Saturday everyone!!!  Don't forget to play in the challenge this week you will love checking out all the wonderful items in this Etsy Store if nothing else!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun bright and cheery card. Love this style of card.

de said...

Beautiful Emily! I don't think I have seen a Kick Stand Card before! Very detailed and your design is beautiful!

Kerry said...

Oh that velvet cardstock looks divine! This card is sure to brighten someone's day! :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

How cool Heather! I love all those bright colors!

AMIT said...

Looking cool.

Advertising Network India

Regina said...

what a fantastic bright fold card! I love that fold, wonderful!

hugs Regina