Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Here are Piper and Willow's sketches for this weeks addition of "The Didrich Dare" Challenge a Proud Mommy I am LOL!!!!

(Post copied from my post to the Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog for today)

 Hello Stampers and Welcome to this weeks addition of  The Diedrich Dare Challenge!!,

As most of  you know the Diedrich Kids took the month off and so several of the DT girls little stampers in the making stepped up and made sketches for us and for you to play with!!!

This week just happens to be the week it was the turn for one of my kiddo's to make a sketch for you!!!  Well both of my girls wanted to do it so bad that they both made a sketch for you and if you want to play along this week you can just choose one of their sketches and make something with it then post a link to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post!!!

So since both of my girls made sketches for you this week Thus the title "Double Dare" for the Diedrich Dare Challenge this week!!!  LOL!!!

For lots of inspiration and to see different ways to use these sketches visit all of the Dare Devil Designers to see what they have come up with I know you will be in awe these girls are a talented group!!!!

So here are pictures of both (8 year old Piper), and (5 year old Willow) you choose to use the one you like the best!!!

Willow's Sketch
Willow's Notes:
1.) The Green lines coming off the Heart in the center are not really there they bled through the paper when I set it on some water spots Sorry!!!!
2.) The Red and Green Diagonal separation down the center of the sketch is signifying two different papers or card stocks.
3. The Scalloped edge down the center of the sketch is Ribbon.

And Here is Piper's Sketch
Piper's Notes:
The Full Rectangle is the full card front of a sketch she just used the whole piece of paper. She loves Butterfly's so she drew one Butterfly in the center and four on the edges but she wanted you to know your stamp does not have to be a Butterfly in the center she would just love to see Butterfly's on your card some where, but don't feel you have to put one in each corner and one in the center you can improvise!!

Here is an Amazing Sample using Willow's sketch from our wonderful team mate Sara!!!!  Thank you Sara for sharing!!!


(More Card examples for the sketches to be up mid morning on Wednesday!!!) 

What are you all doing today??? 

I have to get Piper off to school and then take Willow across town to Pre-K she is excited because this week is FUN week and each day they have a special thing to wear and today is Pajama Day so she is really excited to get to wear her Jammies to school and enjoy a day of fun Movies with her class!!

I pick Willow back up at 12:00pm then at 12:45 we have to be at Piper's school because her teacher is doing a Reading Marathon all day and she requested that Parents all sign up to come in and read to the class.  I am reading from 12:45 while my Husband drops by from work and watches the two little kids, and then he is reading from 1pm to 1:15 pm while I watch the little ones!!!  It should be lots of fun and I am looking forward to it!!!

Well I hope you have a chance to play along in the challenge this week we have been having a great time using all of the Sweet Pea images this month as we were so generously sponsored by SWEET PEA stamps for the month of May!!!  Check them out they have some wonderful wonderful stamps I have had a blast coloring with them!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Wednesday Everyone!!!!

Heather

7 comments:

Tanya said...

oh how fun for your girls!! :)
And what a fun day at school for them too! LOL!

Randi said...

GORGEOUS!!! Wow Heather, I really love what you did with this pirate image!! I think it is brilliant that you left he background white! It really sets off those gorgeous bold colors! And, that Webster's paper is PERFECT!!! One of my fav lines ever!! LOVE this!!

Randi said...

Ack, sorry Heather! I just realized that's Sara's card. ;o)

And, I forgot to tell Willow and Piper THANKS for the beautiful and fun sketches!!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Hey baby girl!! Hope you're feeling better.

Cassie said...

so, so pretty!! hope you've gotten some good rest!

AMIT said...

Looking beautiful.

Advertising Network India

Andrea said...

your girls made amazing sketches that I saved to keep using. please thank them from me xoxo