Friday, May 14, 2010

The Greeting Farm New Release Preview Day!!!! A Farm Fresh Friday Color Challenge, and 3 New Design Team Mates!!!! Welcome Girls!!! Tomorrow we have a very FUN Critter Crew TGF blog Hop so come on back!!!!

Rose, Pink, and Pink together

 Make Beautiful Music!!!



Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!

I am so excited to share with you some very cool New Releases from The Greeting Farm this month!!!!  I just love all 3 of the New Critter Crew images I can not tell you which one is my favorite!!!  For my Creation I chose to create with the New Critter Crew Image called Irvin and Sax.  Is he not the most cutest thing???

My Super Talented Team Mates will all be sharing one of the New Critter Crew images with you and tomorrow we are having a Huge Critter Crew New Release Blog Hop too so YOU HAVE to come back by tomorrow for the TGF Critter Crew New Release Blog Hop!!!!

This week our Farm Fresh Friday Challenge was to use the color scheme below.   I did not have the specific colors they requested so I used SU! Card stocks in Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Pink Pirouette.

When you are done here please head out to all of my MEGA talented team mates and check out their great amazing creative project too and this week we are Welcoming not 1, not 2, but 3 NEW Critter Crew Team Mates!!!!  Yea!!!!!




DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

A Big Huge Welcome to our 3 New Critter Crew Team Mates now through July 31st!!!!


The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Mercy Kerin
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall
So Here is my creation for this week using the Brand New (New Release Tomorrow) Irvin with Sax image from Marina and The Critter Crew!!!  It was interesting trying to figure out how to use this cute Masculine image with these colors let me tell you, but I think I got it done??? What do you think???
I also used my New Nesties LARGE Scallops -  Lg and Sm Circle Nesties.  Some sticky rhinestone stickers in the corners and my very favorite White Wedding ribbon from Hobby Lobby!!!
I colored this fun new image in these Copics:
W00, W3, W5
Outfit: R81, R83, R85, R89
Eyes: G20, G24
Beak and Feet: Y06, Y08, Y38
Saxophone: Y21, Y26, Y28
And here is my last side view to show some of the dimension on the card all popped up layers are popped up using excess Foam and Rubber from my TGF stamps!!!! 

Well today I am going to Piper's (My 2nd soon to be gulp 3rd Grader's school) for the annual Union Valley Cook Out.  We have gotten to go every year Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and now 2nd Grade and it is fun to eat lunch with our kids outside and this year I ordered meals for all of us Marvin, Willow, Tucker, and Myself so we will see how it goes I know the little ones love going to Pipers school so it should be Lot's of fun!!!!

Then tonight we have a Get together with some young families with Children from church as we are merging both of our Sunday School Classes so this is more of a mixer/Get together with the two classes it should be lots of fun, but if everybody makes it it will be 26 adults and 26 kids running around WOW!!!!

I hope you have a very very Stampendous Friday everyone and I hope to see you back tomorrow for both the Etsy Inspired Post and for my The Greeting Farm Critter Crew Blog Hop!!!!!

Heather

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Amber said...

Oh heather, Irvin is my absolute FAVORITE of the release but you're right, they're all just adorable so it's really a tough call, lol! LOVE how you colored Irvin, your color combo is awesome, gonna have to try those W copics!;)

Kim Nath said...

Your card is just the cutest! Love your coloring on that adorable image too!

kadie said...

Oh Heather! Isn't he the cutest!?! I love how you've colored him up and you always add such great texture to your cards. Love it! Have a great weekend!

Cassie said...

I love these colors Heather! Cute owl! And I HAVE GOT to see if I can find me some of that ribbon at my HL!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

What a cutie! You did a fabulous job bringing him to life.

Regina said...

Heather, what a fantastic music owl card! Wonderful color together!

hugs Regina