Friday, May 28, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday's with The Greeting Farm DT - A Critter Crew Creation - Inspiration Challenge!!!

Pastel Inspiration!!!


Hello Friends, Stampers, and Family!!!

It is Friday and that means a fun Farm Fresh Friday Creation for you!!!  This week we had some great inspiration from this photo below.  You can go in a million different ways with this so I am excited to see what all my team mates did with it today!!!  If you want to play along this week for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge and Prize just make a creation off of this inspiration and link it up in the gallery under Challenges/Farm Fresh Friday/Todays Challenge!!!

My team mates have all been hard at work creating some wonderful Eye Candy for you so check out all of their totally lovely creations on their blogs using the links below!!!

This week we are sadly saying Good Bye to our Critter Crew Team Mate the Amazingly Talented in many many ways Jami Bova!!!!  Jami is heading over seas far far away for her job for a few months and so she will not be able to stamp and create from where she will be!!!!!  We will Miss you Jami!!!!!

Also today is Critter Crew Team Mate Sandra's Birthday so Happy Birthday Sandra!!!!

DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Mercy Kerin
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall


 
And Here is what I came up with off of that great Inspiration I took my inspiration from the Pink and the green on the make up!

I used SU! Card Stocks in Pink Pirouette, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, and Pretty in Pink.  I also used some Pearls from my SU! Pretties kit and some Prisma Flowers and some fun embellies I bought years ago that came in several shades but I used the shades of pink flower brads you see.
I colored this Great Critter Crew Image up using these Copics:
Fur: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
Bear Fur: W00, W1, W3, W5
Clothes and others stuff: E00, RV21, RV02, RV06, G20, G21, G24
Sorry the Blending and shading is showing up really bad here!!!

Lastly here is my side view to show you the dimension on the card all layers popped up using Glue Dots, and excess Foam and Rubber from my TGF stamps!!!

Have an Amazingly Stampendous Friday everyone and I will see you back tomorrow for my Etsy Inspired Post and an Announcement too.

Don't forget to play in the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge this week you have until next Wednesday night to add your creation into The Greeting Farm Gallery to WIN the FFF prize this week!!!

Heather

8 comments:

Amber said...

AWW! This is PRECIOUS Heather! Love those sweet skunks and that fabulous double nestie layer! Fab!

Deconstructing Jen said...

This is too cute Amber! I love the layers of Nesties in the graduated pinks! That's a great idea and your touch of distressing is perfect! Adorable card!! :D Hugs!

the whimsical butterfly said...

So darling! Awesome job pulling inspiration from the pic, too! This is really adorable!

Kim said...

So cute, the black looks so good with the pink!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

kadie said...

Another super sweet card, Heather!! Fantastic job cutting out that image too! Wooo!

Shaela said...

love all the pink - so very girlie!

Regina said...

hello, my sweety
as always your working is amazing. I love the 3D with the image, you are so clever

big hugs and so much love
Regina