Saturday, May 29, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge - A Sad Goodbye but for a Good Reason!!!!

Happy Saturday Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!

Well I have been posting my Etsy Inspiration Creations on Saturday Mornings for almost a Year and A Half now.  This challenge is such a fun challenge to participate in because you choose something that inspires you and you create anything you want to create.  It also introduces you to so many Fun and Interesting Etsy Shops and Creators out there!!!

Well Last week I contacted Ashley because as much as I hate to the more Pregnant I get the less energy I have to stay up late at night after the kido's are in bed to create and post my creations for the special Design Teams I am on.  So for now I am needing to cut back and simplify my stamping responsibilities. 

So that means I am stepping down from the Etsy Inspired Team I REALLY  HATE to leave!!!!   
All of my team mates are just such sweet girls with so much to offer and I will miss working with them, but at least I am leaving for a good cause....  The sweet baby who is currently growing in my Bwelly as Tucker my 2 year old puts it!!!

Please stop by all of my Team Mates and The Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog to find out what this weeks shop is and how you can play along in the challenge this week!!!!  I will certainly miss doing this each and every week it has been a blast and a privilege to work with Ashley and this great DT!!!!!

Etsy Inspired DT:
De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles ...Shannon Bracken ... Tiffany Johnson...Links to our May Guest Designers are on the Etsy Inspired Blog!!!

Even though my time on this DT is now over at least for now I hope to still pop in and help out for special events and such and maybe even get to play in the challenge once in a while.  For Now I am going to use Saturday's on my Blog to participate in fun challenges or do some stamping just for fun like I used to do remember those days???  LOL!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Saturday and Holiday Weekend Everyone!!!

Heather

3 comments:

de said...

Sorry to see you leave Heather! Good luck with the pregnancy and see you around the blogs!

Kerry said...

I am going to miss you girl! Thank you for all your sweet comments! I will be sure to still stop by and visit. Take care of yourself and that new little baby! Best wishes!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

We are so sad to see you go Heather! Take care of yourself and that precious baby you are carrying! I know we'll see you around! Hugs!