Saturday, May 8, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Creation for this week. A very cool shop with ton's of inspiration and some fun prizes too!!!!

A Pattern of Friendship

Inspires!!!!

Happy Saturday Friends, Stampers, and Family!!!!

Welcome to another edition of my every Saturday DT creation for the Etsy Inspired Team!!!

I am so excited to share this particular week with you because I adored the shop this week so many cool cool Inspiration pieces to choose from.

This weeks shop is called Lindsay Brakeen Art  Lindsay is offering up a Free 8 x 10 of the challenge winners choice this week!!!  I would take that prize in a second!!!

We also have a wonderful sponsor this week called Practicing Creativity  and they are offering up this great prize for the winner this week as well!!!

Here is a picture of the digital stamp set they are offering

Details of the prize are:
Key to My Heart is a 4x6 set with 14 high quality photopolymer stamps. This set is perfect for Valentine's day but versatile enough to use all-year round! Find more great examples of how to use Key to My Heart, here.
The large key measures 2.5" x 1.5". The smallest key measures 1.75" x 3/4". The argyle pattered stamps measure 2.5" x 1". Key to My Heart is a 4x6 set with 14 high quality photopolymer stamps. This set is perfect for Valentine's day but versatile enough to use all-year round! Find more great examples of how to use Key to My Heart, here.
The large key measures 2.5" x 1.5". The smallest key measures 1.75" x 3/4". The argyle pattered stamps measure 2.5" x 1".

So when you are done here and want to see some more inspiration check out my other team mates creations as well and check out the Etsy Inspired Blog too!!!
Etsy Inspired DT:
De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles ...Shannon Bracken (not playing this week)... Tiffany Johnson...Links to our May Guest Designers are on the Etsy Inspired Blog!!!

Here are some great Inspiration Pieces for you to feast your eyes on.  Anyone can find inspiration from this great shop!!!!



And here are the 3 Inspiration Pieces I used for my creation this week!!!!



When I saw that Dress in the first Inspiration piece picture I totally thought of one of my favorite SU! sets ever Pattern of  Friendship.  So I whipped out my set and I mad this card below.
The Colors of SU Card Stock I used are Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip (yes you are actually seeing some Brown on my card!!!)
I colored up the Dresses with my SU! Markers for a more sketchy fabric effect at least that is what I was trying to achieve LOL!!!
Here is a Close up of the Pattern of Friendship girls I am a total sucker for Vintage and Retro stuff I love it and that is why this set is one of my favorites I just love the I Love Lucy era!!!  SU colors used to color this up are Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Summer Sun, and 
Close Co Coa
and above is one of the sentiments in this set I love this saying it should be in every friendship card I think!!!!

Well I hope you have a very Stampendous Saturday and I hope you can play along in the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week this store is such a fun store I had no end to my Inspiration!!!!

Today is a very very busy day we have the Zoo in the morning and in the Afternoon it is one of the two Pool work days where all the members of the pool go and help clean up the pool repaint it and get it ready for Pool season which is fast approaching!!!

Then this evening we have a fun Birthday Party for one of the girls friends it is at a lake and it is lots of fun just to sit around and relax and visit with the other parents and friends!!!

Have a Wonderful Weekend everyone!!!!!

Heather

9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty.

Jackie said...

Great card Heather and love the colors you used!
Hugs,
Jackie

Tiff said...

So cool to see you use those SU! markers!

Kerry said...

Very cute Heather! I love the vintage style of this stamp set.

de said...

love that set! your card is amazing and i love where you went with your inspiration Heather!

Amy said...

Love that card! So pretty!!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

What a lovely card. The images are very cool and retro.

Regina said...

Heather, your card is fantastic! I love these stamps!

hugs Regina

Tanya said...

how adorable!
Haven't done much crafting lately, but am blog hopping for some inspiration and had to see your latest. :)
pool season.....its still snowing here! LOL!