Saturday, May 15, 2010

2nd Post today Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Sample Prizes from Lime Light Paper Crafts this week - A calming Scene!

 A Calming Protective Scene

Happy Saturday everyone!
 Are you ready for another fun filled Etsy Inspired week?! This week’s shop is Creation Designs. They carry chic vintage items many are upcycled into cool windchimes made from old silverware and other rustic items.

And this week’s amazing sponsor is Limelight Papercrafts! Gotta love all the goodies Mandy has in her store!

What do you win?! Limelight Papercrafts is offering up some Basic Grey Max & Whiskers Epoxy Stickers and Buttons!

So when you are done here and want to see some more inspiration check out my other team mates creations as well and check out the Etsy Inspired Blog too!!!
Etsy Inspired DT:
De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles ...Shannon Bracken ... Tiffany Johnson...Links to our May Guest Designers are on the Etsy Inspired Blog!!!

 
And Now for the Inspiration pieces I picked from this weeks shop!!!






And Here are the items I took my personal inspiration from this week!!!







So now onto my creation inspired off of those crocheted flowers!!!  I decided to go with the Blue and Outdoor theme of the Flowers and create an outdoor scene for a friend who is having a difficult time right now.  I stamped the light house stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs and I water colored the rest of the scene with my SU inks and Aqua painters.


I added shimmerz paints to the water to get some great wave effects when you see it in person.

The Sentiment is embossed in shiny Gold embossing powder.

Well I am off to do some family things I hope you have a very Wonderful Saturday and a Blessed Weekend!!!!

I hope you get a chance to play in the Etsy Inspired Challeng this week too!!!!  Just go to the Etsy Blog (link above) and it will show you what to do to win this weeks wonderful prize from Lime Light Paper Crafts!!!

Heather


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Heather, This is just breath taking. Love your coloring and the embossed saying. Very inspiring.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love that gold embossing--super pic and great inspiration! Thanks for sharing:)

de said...

Love your card Heather! Beautiful!

Tanya said...

This is beautiful! :) I love lighthouses and your coloring is wonderful!