Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whimsical Wednesdays "The Diedrich Dare" Challenge DT Creation - Computer Problems fixed finally able to post with pictures again!!!! Win a Free The Greeting Farm Stamp for playing this week!!!

Pink, and Pink, and More Pink

and Madelynn!!!!!


 Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

Well I think I have  fixed my computer problems that was causing me to be unable to post the last few days!!!  I think it was one of two things I had some weird virus on my computer that was causing problems with some of my programs and I did need a new mouse but it all seems fixed now!!!

Today I have a wonderful Challenge to share with you and this week when you play in the Diedrich Dare Challenge you are elligible to win any single rubber image available at The Greeting Farm!!!  How cool is that???  All you have to do to enter is make any creation using this weeks inspiration and link your creation up to the challenge blog.  Link provided just below.

You have to check out all of my wonderful team mates too to see what they all created using this challenge as I am sure most of them added more BROWN to their creations then I did LOL!!!!



The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Cassie Larson... Darla Wilson ...Debbie Lee... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Randi Whall...Kris...Andi...Sara...and Krista

And Here is this weeks inspiration picked out by sweet Madelynn Diedrich!!!

And Here is my take on the Inspiration Piece notice I do have BROWN in there just not much of it!!!!!

I colored up Madelynn with these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: E31, E35, E29
Clothes: RV000, RV00, RV02, RV06, RV21, RV17, RV19, RV32, RV34, RV01
And Here is one last View of my creation to show some deminsion to the card.

I hope you all play along this week after all who does not want to win a The Greeting Farm image of your choice???? just go up to my link above to get to the Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog to link your creation for this week!!!

Have a Very Very Stampendous Day!!!!!

Heather

12 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Heather!! Love your coloring of your image and the design!! Awesome take on the inspiration!
hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

Oh, Heather!! I just love this image, and the pinks are awesome!! Great inspiration!!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Yep!! Still love this card!!

Kris said...

This is wonderful Heather!! i love the shades of pink!! and your coloring is awesome!!! Love it!! =D

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Heather!! You know that these are one of my FAV color combos!! Great Job!! heehee

Randi said...

So adorable Heather! Amazing job with the feature post for the Dare this week! I think you did a FANTASTIC job with that brown! Such stunning coloring in all those shades of RV! Wow!!!

Amy said...

Wow Beautiful!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me!

Emma said...

This is just gorgeous Heather. I love the colors you have used and your paper matches perfectly. Just Stunning...I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

ohhhhhhhh she is so PRETTY..

Regina said...

what a lovely card! The stamp is just adorable and your coloring is perfect!

hugs Regina

kadie said...

I'm totally in love with this! Your coloring is brillaint and the paper choices are perfection!