Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Sneak Peak for The Greeting Farm - Sorry Stampers I am not feeling well at all! Join in on the TGF Brand New Scrap Booking DT 1st Every Blog Hop today!!!!


You may be wondering why I have not been around posting since Saturday???  

The beggining of the week is another story I could go on for hours explaining it all but I won't bore you with the details!!!!  Lots has happened this week, but the major things were - A good friend and neighbor's Mother was admitted to the hospital for Emergency Surgery so I have been helping with my friends kids.
Then Piper hurt her wrist at school yesterday and I had to pick her up from school to make sure it was not broken and now I am very ill I have been throwing up dizzy and week since yesterday so I am sorry friends I have not been around but there are really good reasons for it!!!

Today all of my Critter Crew - The Greeting Farm DT sisters are posting some very cool sneak peaks for you for tomorrow's release and I am posting my full creation tomorrow with special permission since I am sick, Jess even got the priviledge of hearing me throw up on the phone Lucky Girl!!!!  So today I am posting a snippet of my Ultra Amazingly cute image I have colored up and will share the full image with you tomorrow on release day!!!!  We will be releasing 4 new Critter Crew images tomorrow and they are all the cutest every you will have to have them all!!!!  This sweetie Pie is my very favorite of the 4 but it was hard to pick favorites as I love them all!!!! 

Please Visit my other Critter Crew Team Mates as they are not sick and will have full previews for you today of 3 other very very cool images you will have to have!!!!

DT for The Greearm - "Critter Crew"


The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
and

Today is also a very special day because the Brand New Scrap Booking Team for The Greeting Farm are having their very first every Blog Hop today so make sure to join in on the fun and maybe win a prize or two while you are at it!!!  Start on the TGF Blog link just above!!!

Sorry for the inconvience Stampers and please bear with me being this sick while pregnant and having a two year old to keep up with is not very easy.  I will be back tomorrow with two cards for you to feast your eyes on!!!!

Heather


5 comments:

MommaJess said...

Oh Heather I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I thinks that takes presidence over cardmaking. Gasp, I know. I love the sneak you gave. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Emma said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are not well Heather, that is no good! Hope you feel better soon. I love your sneak peek and can't wait to see the whole project. Take Care xx

KanataNewf said...

Hope you are feeling better soon - and looking forward to the full reveal.

JenRaff said...

I hope you feel much better by now! Sorry that your having such a hard, hectic week! We'll still be here when you post! Just take care of yourself and your little ones :)

Carol said...

Awe! I hope you feel better soon! The image looks adorable! Cant wait to see your card!