Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio New Release Day is Here!!!! "A Princess Party" Gift Bag Cards

Please Scroll down for New Release Day with The Greeting Farm and a wonderful Contest for Charity!!! This is my 2nd Post today



(if these links don't work they are in my side bar too)
Paper Pixies Design Team
Kathy Illustrator
Tammy-DT Coordinator
Lana-DT Challenge leader
Cabio
Heather
Karen
Jacquie
Jana
Lisa F
Lisa
Margie
Shelly
Stephanie

Here is a Peak of the Entire Release you can purchase today over at Pixie Dust Studio's!!!!


Tomorrow I have another Cool Preview of this Set of Images for you but for today I have this set of Cards I made using four of the Princesses in the set.

When I showed my 5 year old Willow these images she said Mommy I have a Birthday in a couple of months and I want to have a Princess Party We should make cards for their gift bags with these images.  So each girl will be asigned a princess and in her gift bag will be things we buy or make using that Princess, each girl will get one of these cards in with her other Princess stuff in her gift bag.



Here is Snow White colored in these copics:
Skin: R00. E00. E93, RV21
Hair: C3, C5, C7
Dress: Y02, Y08, Y38, R32, R35, R29, B21, B24, B29

I also used my Nesties Labels #1, Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder Fluer De Lee, and SU! Card Stock in Real Red, and Brilliant Blue.  I also used the new scallop edge punch.


Next comes Cinderella she is colored up with these copics:
Hair: Y00, Y08
Skin: E50, E51, E00, RV02
Dress: B12, B91, B21, B24, B29

I also used my Nesties Labels #1, Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder Fluer De Lee, and SU! Card Stock in Bashfull Blue, and Ballet Blue. I also used the new scallop edge punch.






Here is Belle from Beauty and the Beast colored up in these copics:
Hair: E31, E35, E29
Skin: R00, E00. E93, RV21
Dress: Y00, Y02, Y08, Y38 - Crown: Y26, Y28

I also used my Nesties Labels #1, Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder Fluer De Lee, and SU! Card Stock in Yo Yo Yellow and Summer Sun. I also used the new scallop edge punch.


Last we have Sleeping Beauty colored up in these copics:
Hair: Y21, Y26, E51 - Crown: Y26, Y28
Skin: E50, E51, E00, RV10
Dress: RV00, RV02, RV10, RV06, RV21, RV13


I hope you enjoyed my Sneak Peaks for today's Pixie Dust Studio Princess Parade New Release available today!!!!


Have a Stampendous Thursday Everyone and I will be back tomorrow with Projects for
Farm Fresh Friday -TGF, Feature Friday - The Character Cafe, and another Pixie Dust Studio New Release Project too!!!!!

Heather

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your beautiful bright colors. What a great idea for making a set of cards!

kadie said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these princesses!! Sleeping Beauty is my personal fave. Fantastic job showcasing these cuties!!

cabio's craft corner said...

These are cute sets of card Heather and they all look adorable :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Regina said...

Wow, these are fantastic! What a sweet image!

Regina