Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'ts Release Day at The Greeting Farm Yea!!!!! Want to get more colors on your creation use the diagonal cut and get all this rainbow loveliness!!!! TGF Preview is also my Deidrich Dare DT Post too look at that sketch by 8 year old Jack!!!! 2nd Post for DCRU later today!!!

It's Rainbow Delicious!!!!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!!

Today is Release Day over at The Greeting Farm and we are releasing 4 new Critter Crew images.  I was assigned this gorgeous fun image to work with and I love love love her!!! 

The Stripes are not there I created them all myself and I decided to do the Gray for all of her hair because she had such vibrant colors everywhere else!!!

My Team Mates all put up wonderful Previews today so don't forget to check out all the wonderful New Releases and Previews to boot!!!

DT for The Greearm - "Critter Crew"


The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
and

This card is also my creation for this weeks Dare Devil DT and this card was made off of his sketch I will get it back it was good!!!!

The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Cassie Larson... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie...Randi Whall...Kris...Andy... and Krista too!!!

And now for this weeks Sketch which is what I made the card using I just tried to get pretty creative about it!!!

Ooops well the above sketch is this weeks sketch but I accidentally did a sketch from a couple of weeks ago this one below so my card fits the bottom sketch not the current sketch up top!

 And now for my Full Card.  I just adore this pony image and for some reason when I first saw her I thought of Rainbows so I deceded to piant her up in whimsical fun colors and because I wanted to get so many great Colors in for the matting so I cut all the colors of the rainbow and then cornered them and go the diagonal pieces you see.
I colored up this fun image using these Copics:
Pink - RV000, RV00, RV02, RV06
Red - R20, R32, R35, R29
Yellow - Y00, Y08, Y38
Green -  G20, G21, G24
Greens again - YG00, YG03, YG09
Teals -  BG10, GB72, BG75, BG78
Blues - B00, B02, B05 and B21, B91, B93, B97
Violets-  V000, V04, R12, V17
Purples - BV00, BV02, BV04, BV09
Grays - C2, C3, C5, C7
Last view for some side deminsion.

Heather

10 comments:

Emma said...

WOW Heather! This is just awesome...I love it. What a fantastic idea to make her a rainbow pony! Just gorgeous!

Regina said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! That has a cheerful look with the colors of the rainbow! And the buttons on the right side are another highlight! Heather,you are such a talented lady!

sending you big hugs - Regina

JenRaff said...

Love the rainbow coloring!!! That is amazing -- it must have taken you awhile! Gorgeous card :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

How cute! Totally reminds me of My Little Pony ;) Hope you are feeling better!!!

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

kadie said...

You are so creative!! I instantly thought My Little Pony when I saw this stamp and your card just makes me think of that fond childhood toy even more. I LOVE all the colors! Fabulous job!

Cassie said...

this brought back so many childhood memories! i love that you made your pony rainbow - what a great idea!
And i forgot to post above that your tgf card is super wonderful too - i just got busy wishing you a great trip andi know how much you've been wishing and hoping for it that i was excited you are going.

Aussie Loz said...

I love this Heather!!

Krista said...

Wow, I love your card! Totally reminds me of the my little pony I had as a kid! Love all the colours!

Andrea said...

looks 3D from the side view! great card and as a huge fan of rainbows I think it is uber cute!