Friday, April 30, 2010

I have Internet again Finally!!!! The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - DT creation

A Gothic Bedroom for Critter 

Inspiration???

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

Sorry for the late post today but we were without Internet for almost a day after a big Wind/Rain Storm last night!!!

So Now I am finally here to share my Farm Fresh Friday Challenge Card for you!!!!  This week we had a Gothic Decorated Bedroom for inspiration!!!



After you are done here make sure to head out and visit all of my TGF Critter Crew and Farmer DT sisters.  This week we are saying a very sad Good Bye to the only original TGF farmer left on the team and welcoming fellow Critter Crew DT Mercy to the Farmer Team Yea!!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall
Now for my creation for the week and yes you are seeing the color BROWN on my card I just did not have much choice with that inspiration challenge but I did try to make Black and Green the more prominent colors in my card for the week!!!!  LOL!!!  ( You know how much I dislike the color Brown!!!!)
I used one of the new Critter Crew Digi's he is just so adorable!!!!
Image is colored in these Copics:
C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, B100, 0
G20, G21, G24, RV21, E31, E35
Here is a side view of my creation so you can see the dimension everything is popped up using excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps.

Well tonight we are going to a Carnival at my oldest's school it is a HUGE affair with over 800 students and their families and booths from 35 classrooms and dinner and all kinds of other fun too the kids are very excited to go!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Friday afternoon and evening everyone!!!!

Heather

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

kadie said...

Cute cute cute! I love it! Love your take on the sketch, love your coloring and love those paper choices!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is WONDERFUL! Your coloring is fantastic on sweet little Harold and I LOVE LOVE LOVE those DP's together! great take on the challenge!