Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Helping in Pipers Class today back soon with a post Computer issues but not Blogger this time.

 Hi Everyone!!!

Just a quick note I am having some computer issues being able to access my pictures and having trouble with my key board I think I need to go buy a new mouse so anyway I am scheduled to help in Piper's Class tomorrow morning then after I pick up Willow and run to the computer store I will then be back to put my post up.  I hope the issue is an easy one to fix!!!!

 If you want to see the projects at DCRU for today head out to visit the DT blog now and you can see all of the DT girls wonderful projects for Today.  We have a fun challenge for you and I will be back soon with my project if you don't see it on the blog first!!!

Heather

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hi!! Your bird project is adorabel! Have a sweet day!! It's always a treat to help out in class!