Friday, April 16, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday's Challenge Creation for The Greeting Farm Critter Crew DT - a Sketch from Mary! I am leaving on the Train tonight for a Girls Weekend away trip Yea!!!!!

    A New Critter and a Fresh

 Sketch for the Farm


Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

It is Farm Fresh Friday Challenge Time and our DT girls have some wonderful samples for you all to see!!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and
The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall


And here is the Awesome Sketch from TGF Farmer Mary!!!

And.... My take on the sketch
I used Basic Gray Origins paper pack and some dark green linen cardstock.  The green perls on each of the corners are from Die Cuts R Us and I love them!!!!  The Flowers are Prima.
I colored my image using these copics:
Fur: W00, W1, W3, W5
Clothes and Jam and Bread: G20, G21, G24, RV00, E31, E35
And one last view to show some of the dimension on the card.

 Well I hope you play in the challenge this week all you have to do is use Mary's sketch which is above and then link your creation into the TGF gallery under this weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge by Wednesday night.  This weeks prize is any Free 4 x 6 stamp set of your choice what could be better???

Have a Very Very Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!!

Tonight at 4am I am getting on a train to go to Colorado to spend a girls weekend away with my Best Friend from Jr. High/High School/ and Beyond we are doing all kinds of fun stuff like a Spa Day Trip for Massages and Pedicures and lots of shopping and relaxing we both have 3 kids and of cource I have one more on the way so this trip is very much needed and if I do say so myself deserved LOL!!!!

I'll be back in town Tuesday morning on the train and I will post on Wednesday my Dare Devil Card!!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS and so SWEET Heather.

Kim Nath said...

Cute card, love those green papers!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is adorable and I LOVE those papers! Have an awesome time, girlie! It's been so long since you got to get away for some "me" time and you totally deserve it! Have fun and be safe!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a great card. I love that image. TFS.

kadie said...

TOO TOO CUTE!! Heather, I love it!! You're coloring is perfect and I love your paper choices for the sketch too! :) Have a great weekend, Sweetie!

Sparkle said...

Such an adorable card!

Cassie said...

you absolutely deserve it girl! i'm so glad you get to go! enjoy every second of it!!

Randi said...

So adorable Heather!! You did an incredible job with the sketch! Those greens all look amazing together! And your little Koala is SO cute!! Have a wonderful trip!!!!

Mercy said...

too stinkin' cute!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I love what you did with the sketch, and these papers are some of my favorites!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your girls getaway!!