Friday, April 9, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday DT Creation for The Greeting Farm - "Cleaning House" and a picture of "Easter" the Bunny Piper's New 4H Project - I will be Back later this morning with another DT project for TCC

A Whimsical Way to
Clean House!!!!!

Happy Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!


Today for our Farm Fresh Friday Challenge with The Greeting Farm DT girls, we were challenged to "Clean House" and use something on our creations that we have been hoarding or something that has been hidden away that we forgot about or never used.

I picked out two things to use in my "Cleaning House" creation one is some sparkly Whimsical Paper I have had sitting around for over two years (believe me that is not to horribly long for me)  I have Scrapbooking Papers laying around that I have had for over 10 years now!!!!

My other "Cleaning House" item was some silver metalic elastic twine I bought about 3 years ago and never think to use I used the Twine to make the hanging image hang and twirl in the air.

Now do not Forget to check out my very fun and talented team mates on The Critter Crew to see which fun and adorable Critter they used this week and to see how they "Cleaned House"!!!!  If you want to play this week and earn the Rubber Prize head on over to the TGF Blog to find out how to play and where to link your creations up too!!!
DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and


Also check out the Amazing TGF Farmers (my DT sister team) and see all of their drop dead amazing projects as well!!!
The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall

Lately I have been loving these Shadow Box Cards with the hanging twirling image when you open the card in it they are so fun and cool to watch so I decided to make one of those this week!!!
So Here is what I came up with.  The "Cleaning House" paper is the front paper with all the swirls and glitter sparkles in it.  The other papers came from a K and Company Paper Pack I found at Hobby Lobby last year I fell in love with the Mushroom papers in this pack!!!!  See the inside of the card for more really fun Mushroom papers I used!!!!  

I also used SU! Cardstock in Pixie Pink.  NeeNah White paper to stamp and blend on, and glue dots and Stampin Dimensionals as well on this card.
I colored this sweet Skunk image up in these copics:
 Fur: C3, C5, C7, C2,
Hat and Outfit:  Y28, Y21, RV10, RV21, G000, G00, G02, G03,
Flowers and Grass and Lg Mushroom: G20, G21, G24, Y00, Y08, B21, RV00, RV000, RV02, RV06
Here is one last view to show all of the fun dimension I added to the card using excess foam and rubber from my left over TGF stamps, and glue dots
I hope you play along with us this week and link your creation to the TGF Gallery under FFF and "Cleaning House" challenge!!!!

Now here are two pictures of "Easter" the Bunny Piper got the day before Easter (the Holiday) for her new 4-H project.  She is pretty small still and fits very comfortably in my hands.  Piper's Best little friend from next door brought over her Guinea Pig today for a Play Date the Bunny and Guinea Pig get along very well and I think they even like each other!!!!  The Guinea Pig is about twice as big as the Bunny but it's body is covered up with the towel so you can no where near tell what size it is from these pictures.  I bet the Rabbit catches up soon though!!!!  Grace's Guinea Pig's name is Rainbow, so Rainbow and Easter have lots of fun on their "Play Dates with the animals!!!


Here is "Easter" the Bunny, and Rainbow the Guinea Pig!!!!
Have a Very Very Stampendous Friday everyone and I will be back with a The Character Cafe creation in a few hours!!!

Heather

11 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Angie Blom said...

wonderful card. love all the bright colours.

Kim said...

How cute! Love the way you did the image in the circle! The bunny is pretty sweet too!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Heather!! I love the fun colors and the little window you created!! What a fun challenge...I will try to play along this week!!

Regina said...

absolutely stunning card - it is sensational, Heather! I'm fascinated with this type of card. Your ideas always amaze me.

big hugs Regina

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure pure SWEETNESS!!

Sandra MacLean said...

That paper is beautiful Heather! I can see why you couldn't bear to part with it! I wouldn't have! And I love the spinner idea!! This is just an all around fun card Miss Heather! Fabulous job this week girl!

Maria Matter said...

what a pretty card hun and those critters are adorable!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Laurie is adorable with all those fun mushrooms! and Easter is way too cute!! :)

Mercy said...

heather...this is spectacular! great job!

kadie said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC!! I love the Laurie is suspended in this window and the layout with all the mushrooms and the glitz is BEAUTIFUL!! Another fab card, Girlie!