Saturday, April 3, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Post. A fun Store and some prizes from MFT up for grabs just for playing along this week!!!!

Have a Mushroom Good Time!!!!

 With Etsy this week!!!

Happy Saturday Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!

Today is Saturday and today is the day that My Mom and her Husband will be heading back to Colorado they have been here visiting for 9 days and the kids have really enjoyed their time here!!!  I know they will be sad when they leave tomorrow especially since it will probably be at least 6 months before we see them again!!!  We have a fun busy weekend planned though and are looking forward to Easter at Home with the kids after Church on Sunday!!!

So this weeks etsy inspired shop is a fun one with some really fun pieces in it too!!!  I love the Mrs. Pack Man jewelry that sure brings back memories that is for sure!!!!

The shop this week is called Until it Ends (Studios) so head on out and pick an inspiration piece or two and then make a creation and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Blog (link below with team links)  because this week the prize comes from MFT and you do not want to miss out on winning it (several stamp sets and some ribbon) more details on the Etsy Blog!!!!!


Etsy Inspired DT:
De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles ...Shannon Bracken... Tiffany Johnson(on a break until May)...March Guest DT's linked on the Etsy Blog!!!

Here are some inspiration pieces from this weeks Etsy shop that caught my eye!!!







Below are the two pieces I took my Inspiration from the Mushrooms on the first piece and the color Blue on the 2nd piece!!!



And here is my creation for this week!!!  I used SU! Card stocks in Real Red, Whisper White, and Brilliant Blue.  I used stamps from both Pink Cat Studio and The Greeting Farm (the mushroom)  I also added some pretty sheer organza ribbon, some satin ribbon with a pattern in it and some pretty Prima Flowers too!!!
I colored the images up with these copics sorry you can not see any of the shading and blending in the photo's!!!
Hair: Y00,
Blues: B21, B24, B29, B91, B93
Reds: R20, R35, R29
C1, C2

Well I hope you have a very very Stampendous Saturday Everyone we are going to the Huge Community Easter Egg Hunt at our church at 1pm and then probably back home from naps I think we are all worn out after this fun but long week!!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Kerry said...

That image is so cute! Adorable card Heather!

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun and bright card. Perfect stamps for this challenge.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How FUN! Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland (but I looked closer and saw she was holding a bug instead of part of the mushroom!). Love the colors! Great inspiration! TFS:)

de said...

Super cute Heather!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so cute!