Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you Dare??? A Spring Challenge for the Diedrich Dare - Whimsical Wednesday Challenge!!!! Thank You to The Greeting Farm for Sponsoring us this month!!!!


Happy Happy Wednesday Stampers, Family, and Friends!!!!!

Today we have a "Spring Challenge" issued by Miss Madelynn Diedrich for the Dare Challenge this week it is simple just make a Spring Card!!!!  How much easier can it be then that???

All of my Team Mates have come up with some creative Spring themes so be sure to check them out for some wonderful inspiration and Eye Candy today!!!!
The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Now for my Card.  Last year when I got this set Pond Friends from The Greeting Farm which I still love love love, I made a similar card but it got spilled on before I had the chance to give it away and I actually had a need to give a card just like this so I changed it up a bit and made another one for your viewing pleasure today!!!!
My Background is made totally from Sponging on inks to create the Park/Pond Scene.  I colored up the Frog Turtle, and Fish with my Copics.
 G20, G21, G24, G28, G29
 YR00, YR02, YR04, YR09, YR68
 G20, G24, G03, G07, G14, G17, Y21, Y28

Well now that I have spent 2 hours fighting with Blogger and the new picture up loader I will go ahead and post this now.  I am not to hip on when blogger makes all these changes and there is no alerting it's users to the changes and how they work.

Tonight Marvin will be 2 hours away at a Alumni Board Meeting with the President of  K-State so he will not be home till late tonight it is going to be interesting evening getting all of the kids to church and home and baths and in the middle of that running to a friends Pre-Sale for her yard sale so I can go through the kids clothes before the sale actually happens.  She is selling all of her kids clothes 0 months to 10 years in boys and 0 months to 6 years in girls so I don't want to miss the chance!!!

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone!!!!

Heather

8 comments:

Kris said...

Gorgeous work on your creation this week!! don't see this set being used often, so it's nice to see it being used! love the sponging techinique, made the scene really beautiful!! Fantastic girl! hugs!

Cassie said...

oh gosh girl - this is so stinkin' adorable! it's my 2nd favorite scene of yours (the barn one still is my favorite)!!!
just love it!
hope you are well - i miss ya!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Heather!! Love the sponging!! Have fun with the kiddos tonight!!

Krista said...

Wow I love this scene, sooo cute! I'm totally going to pull out my set now, I haven't used it in forever! Thanks for the inspiration!

Andrea said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing the colours used so I can do it myself too hee hee. Love it! xoxo

Randi said...

SO CUTE!!! What an incredible little pond scene you created Heather!! And, the little lily pad you added for the frog is so cool!

kadie said...

CA-UTE!!! I love this scene you've created. Makes me want to get this set out and stamp with it!!

kadie said...

CA-UTE!!! I love this scene you've created. Makes me want to get this set out and stamp with it!!