Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Die Cuts R Us DT Challenge Day. Challenge #36 Double Duty!!!! Next Week we (Die Cuts R Us DT and STore) are moving to a New DT/Store Blog over at A Crafty Little Place!!!

Double Duty Challenge with

some Puddle Jumpers!!!!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

Today is he day for the new challenge over at Die Cuts R Us DT Blog.  Speaking of which don't forget that next week we will be moving to our new Home A Crafty Little Place Blog instead of the Die Cuts R Us DT Blog!!!!!  We are also Celebrating the first full year of business next week too!!!!  Yea Die Cuts and Claudia!!!!

So today's challenge is Called Double Duty and we were supposed to make 2 of somthing.  I decided to get out my Puddle Jumpers and make two cards using the papers from American Crafts and I would make 2 of the same layout one with a Girl Puddle Jumper Stamp and one with a Boy Puddle Jumper Stamp!!!!

I have already peaked over on the blog and I see that my team mates all did wonderful Double Duty creations so don't forget to head on over and check them all out!!!!
Die Cuts R Us


The Team:
So now onto my creations for this week.  Here is the First Card using Daisy Puddle Jumper (available at the Die Cuts R Us store Puddle Jumpers are Die Cuts R Us own stamps designed by our very own DT member Lori Boyd Yea!!!!

Daisy Puddle Jumper Card the Female Version!!!!
For this creation above I used the Die Cuts R Us Puddle Jumper stamps and used Daisy.  I created the Basic Layout I wanted to use on both cards and I used the Designer Paper Line American Crafts Everyday Collection, that is available at DCRU (link below)!!!  I also used some of that lucious May Arts Satin ribbon by the yard and some Dew Drops from the Cherry Chocolate set.
Daisy is colored up in these copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV02
Hair: E30, E33, E57
Outfit: RV22, RV32, RV34, G20, G21, G24, B91, B95, B97, Y06, Y08, Y38
Kitty: C1, C3, RV02
Now for the Boy Card I got out my Lucas Puddle Jumper Stamp and some more of the American Crafts Everyday Collection Papers and some Dew Drops and my lg Oval and Sm. Oval Nesties as well.

Lucas is colored up in these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV02
Hair: E30 E33, E57
Outfit: G20, G21, G24, B91, B93, B95
Chick: E06, E08, E38

Here is the Recipe of where you can find most of the supplies I used over at the DCRU store!!!

Recipe:
Glue Dots Flames

Now for 2 last views of my creations so you can see the dimension added using excess rubber and foam from my stamps!!!

Well I am off to bed I am tired today!!!

Heather

4 comments:

Regina said...

Both cards are really cute! Lovely colours and papers and gorgeous images.
What fab idea with the ribbon on the first card! You are so clever, my friend!
big hugs Regina

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Hi Heather!! Your cards are too cute this week!! I love how you did the ribbon on Miss Daisy's card!! Great minds think alike...as soon as I saw these papers I knew I had to use Puddle Jumpers too!! :D

the whimsical butterfly said...

These are SO cute! You did an awesome job coloring these little Puddle Jumpers and I'm totally excited for Claudia's new blog!

kadie said...

Oh I love them! I thought I'd start off small and order just 2 PJ's, they arrived last week..AND they just happened to be these two cuties!! Love how you did the ribbon for the Daisy card! Thanks for inspiring me, Heather!