Saturday, April 3, 2010

Die Cuts R US Bunny Hop Blog Hop Time!!!! Hop along all Easter Weekend!!!! Make a Fun Easter Basket with some Nesties and Card Stock!!!!

Please Scroll Down for my Etsy Inspired Post this Post on Top through Sunday!!!!  2 Posts today!!!

It's a Bunny Hop Blog Hop with

the  Die Cuts R Us DT!!!


HI and Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!

I am so excited to be doing my very first Blog Hop with the Die Cuts R US DT!!!!! 

We are doing the Bunny Hop Blog Hop today and it will run for all of you through tomorrow too.   Our Blog Hop has a special theme for Easter it is Think Easter which to us means use Pink, Green, Chocolate, and Yellow on your Project!!!

After you finish the Bunny Hop if you follow along with the hop rules you will be eligible to win one of these Great images we are giving away one of each so there will be two winners!!!!!  Yea!!!!!  The winners will be drawn in a random drawing of all the people who participate in the blog hop on Sunday night and announced on the DT blog!!!

You can win one of these two prizes here:




Easter Bunny Hop Blog Hop Rules:

The Hop goes in this order (Links are actually later in this post this is just the list)

DCRU DT Blog - Start and instructions...
To be eligible for the Prize you must leave comments on each post along the Blog Hop.)

SHERI
CARA
HEATHER
AMBER
LORI
JONI
HANNAH
SAMMYE JO
GWEN
DCRU DT Blog
Die Cuts R Us


The Team:
Hannah

So for my Project since I wanted to think Easter Basket I actually made you an Eater Basket using several Die Cuts R Us Products!!!!

And here it is....

I used Card Stock to make the Basket and the Labels #8 Nesties to make the Basket Shape then I sponged the edges using Chocolate Chip ink. 

I used Easter Anya available in the Die Cuts R Us store here, and I made the Easter Eggs using the Citrus Die Cuts with a View Citrus Paper pack available at Die Cuts R Us store here.  I also used my Nesties large ovals to cut out the easter eggs.  Easter Anya is colored up using copics.


I colored Eater Anya using these Copics:
Ears: RV00, RV02, RV06
Hair: E50, E53, E55
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Outfit: G20, G21, G24, YR00, YR04, YR09, Y00, Y02, Y08, B00, B02
Basket and Eggs: E31, E35, E29, R20, R29, B00, B02, Y02, Y08
Here is a close up of the Eggs used to make them was the Nesties Lg Oval Die Cuts, and Die Cuts with a View Citrus Paper Pack (link above)
I made the body of the basket using the Nestibility Dies Labels #8 (link above) and I used my Paper cutter and score pal and Glue Dots also available in the DCRU Store as well.

Now your next stop on the Bunny Blog Hop is to our ever talented Amber!!!!  Have Fun along the Hop and I hope you enjoy your trip!!!

Happy Easter and have a Stampendous Weekend!!!

Heather

29 comments:

~*Joni said...

What a cute nestie bag Heather! Oh how adorable, I would have never thought of this project. :D I love your colors, do I see brown on there? lol! Wonderful job my friend!!

Gwen said...

Very sweet and super adorable Anya. Love that basket! I'm going to have to try that too. My girls would adore a little treat basket like that one.

Smiles!
Gwen

Kim Yu said...

Cute bag, Heather!

Magical Land said...

Very cute bag. Anyone would love a bag of goodies like this.

Hugs,
Noreen

Regina said...

You've been so creative!! What a sweet bag! Super job coloring little Aya!
have a wonderful weekend

big hugs Regina

Aussie Loz said...

Oh Heather I love this!! Have a great Easter... hope bubby likes Chocolate!
;)

Margreet said...

such an adorable easter basket...great job!
xxx Margreet

BJ said...

This is too cute. To bad we had Easter last weekend. I would have loved to have done these for the kids. And you colored little Anya so nice. Thank you for taking time to make this for us. Happy Easter.

Fi said...

Very cute little bag - are they guilt free chocolates?
Happy Easter.

minerva said...

oh I love the shape of this bag - quite grown up and great for any occasion. tfs.
Happy Easterx

Angela H said...

Here is another wonderful treat box!! LOve it soooo much!! Tooo Fab for words!! Thanks for sharing your project!! Such inspiration!!

Cara said...

So cute, Heather!! Hope you are feeling good and have a blessed Easter!!

JAN said...

an easter basket filled with glee
eggs galore 1.2.3
easter anya is so sweet
ready to bring your easter treat

Nikki Schmaltz said...

What a wonderful idea Heather! CUTE!

Julianna said...

Aww! What an adorable creation! Great coloring with your copics!

Dessiree's Designs said...

Very cute box! I love the bright coloring! :]

Cammy said...

Very cute Heather! Love your paper choices. Happy Easter!

RaeChelle said...

So that is what a nesties can do! I need those! Thanks for enabling and Happy Easter!

becky Lee said...

This is such an adorable basket I love it. The papers are so sweet. I love the colours and patterns of the eggs.

Hugs

Becky

racinggrandma61 said...

Love your creations

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is a really cute basket Heather! I love your coloring on Anya, nice work :)

Ardilla said...

What a beautiful basket!

Good idea and love the eggs at the side of cute bunnie Anya!

Bonnie B said...

Beautiful basket Heather. When I first saw it I was thinking cloth...it's paper and very good paper. On with my hop. ( the very talented Amber is my daughter :)

MiamiKel said...

What a stunning Easter basket! Awesome color choices, esp for the eggs! Super coloring on your Easter Anya - well done! This is lovely!

Amber said...

What a darling basket Heather!!! Anya is adorable, I love how you colored her. And I love how you inked the edges of your basket! Such a sweet project! Have a happy Easter!!!
Hugs
Amber

Jodi said...

This is a fantastic basket and what a great use for those nesties ~ I think I may have to try this one!

Sandy said...

Hi Heather,
Cute Easter project and wonderful coloring of Anya...as always!

Your Copic skin & hair tutorial has helped me a lot; I'd also love watching you doing a video tutorial.

Happy Easter!

KarenB said...

Wow, I never thought of using the Labels dies like that. My mind is ticking over with possibilities now! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Javablustamper said...

What a GREAT basket!! I LOVE it Heather!! And....your coloring is AWESOME, as always! Hope you are well!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!